da Weather made me Do'it

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Re: da Weather made me Do'it

Postby GRailsback » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 pm

That is some good looking groceries for sure Parts, to go with a beautiful day. We have been waiting for one like this for awhile. It was 93 here in Cypress on Monday. 68 when I got in my truck this morning and 79 right now, perfect.
professor bunky USER_AVATAR
Professor Bunky
Outlaw

Postby Professor Bunky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Great looking sausage and steak, OUP. :cheers:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 pm

thanks, PB and GRail -- :tup: - - - GR, when the weather gets like this I get frisky but I do pay for it come bedtime :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Parts, I like to think of the next couple of months as payback time. We are getting paid back with some nice weather for all we endure in the summertime here. But at the same time, I am one of those guys that would rather it be a 100 out than 40. But this sure is perfect weather here, which is why I waited until yesterday and today to load the motorhome up.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Y"all headed to Talladega" :?:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Yes, heading out in the morning. Be back home late Monday night. Its a solid 12 hour run with no jacking around. Make a quick sammich while we fuel up and get back at it. Should be there around 7-8 tomorrow night. And that should allow me to get right in the infield without haveing to wait. Because at Talladega you have to cross the track to get into the infield. We watch the truck race from the infield on saturday then go to the grandstands for the big race on Sunday. When they built the track back in 69 they never built the tunnels big enough to acommodate RV's. In Ft. Worth I don't camp in the infield so I am able to drive right in and out.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 am

have fun - - my bestest Bud from Baton Rouge and his Wife and Daughter left yesterday morning early and they too will be back on Monday - -- - he's an ol Hot Rodder and they go every year :tup: 8) -- - have a safe trip :salut:
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 am

Not sure my heart or liver can handle the infield at ‘Dega…but I’d sure give it a go :) y’all have fun!

My girls are wanting to go see Jr’s last ride at Fort Worth. Not sure how it fits in the schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”