Thighs ala oup and me!!!

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

JustinCouch
Outlaw

Thighs ala oup and me!!!

Postby JustinCouch » Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Mmmmmmm! Thighs! I also had a baked tater and asparagus. Been using western lump charcoal since the weekend. Its awesome!
Attachments
20180515_200141.jpg
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Thighs ala oup and me!!!

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 am

Justin, that's my kinda Charcoaled Chicken and I so want to do mine over Kingsford because I've been there and done that HOWEVER, I am really dreading them in the Pellet Pooper at high heat - - - to me it's just not the same. Last night my Son suggested that I do skinless boneless breasts and then slice them up like brisket slices. :banghead: :dont: I may do both who knows :scratch: :roll: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
JustinCouch
Outlaw

Postby JustinCouch » Wed May 16, 2018 7:16 am

I can't wait to see pictures of the party. I know you will do a great job!
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed May 16, 2018 8:04 am

The desire is there and I just hope the ability is also - - - my problem is once I get into the actual work there's no problem but before time to do it my brain is brutal and questioning :banghead:

Seriously, Justin, I think it will be a success if I live over it. :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”