Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.
Moderator: TBBQF Deputies
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Professor Bunky
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:35 am
Yesterday we did a quick grilling on the mini gas rig of a boneless rib eye steak. We already had leftovers of previously cooked potato and vegetable dishes to go with it. All-in-all a quick meal:
- Sailor Kenshin
- Chuck Wagon
- Posts: 2983
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:58 pm
- Location: Eastern seaboard
Now THIS is where I used my Supersecret Tail-Ends rub.
- Posts: 1808
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 pm
- Location: Houston
that works for me
22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates • CampChef pellet cooker
- Posts: 12613
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
- Location: Montgomery, Texas
I'd gladly swap mine today for that plate rat-chair
"Good BBQ Comes From Experience, and Experience, Well, That Comes From Bad BBQ "
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest