Guinnes can chicken

Chicken, turkey and any other yard birds.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

tasso-hunter USER_AVATAR
Tasso-Hunter
Rustler

Guinnes can chicken

Postby Tasso-Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:50 am

Hi guys! Yesterday I bought a new syringe to marinade meat and so I tried to inject a chicken 1/2 of guinnes can mixed with soy sauce
After I putted the bird in the Kettle using the classic setup of beer can chicken. The meat resoults very very tender, juicy and tasty! The breast was easy to pull...injecting is fantastic! I'm going to inject every meat cut is possible in future
Sometimes a passion needs just a spark to light and become a big fire that will never die...
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Guinnes can chicken

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:07 pm

Tass, THAT would have been an awful good Chicken entry in the Throw Down Contest - - - you really did an awesome job, Pardnah :tup: :salut: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
tasso-hunter USER_AVATAR
Tasso-Hunter
Rustler

Postby Tasso-Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:56 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Tass, THAT would have been an awful good Chicken entry in the Throw Down Contest - - - you really did an awesome job, Pardnah :tup: :salut: :cheers:

yes but beer can chicken is too easy to entry in the throw down contest.... I'm going to think some recipe more precious :mrgreen:
Sometimes a passion needs just a spark to light and become a big fire that will never die...
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Tasso-Hunter wrote:yes but beer can chicken is too easy to entry in the throw down contest.... I'm going to think some recipe more precious :mrgreen:

Hmmmmm, I disagree but now I'm anxious to see what "precious things" you can do to a yard bird - - Good Luck :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:02 pm

Looks better than mine did, that's for sure!
(Insert witty signature here)
tx1911 USER_AVATAR
TX1911
Deputy

Postby TX1911 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:28 pm

Good looking bird!
Custom 24x48 offset trailer pit
Weber Smokefire EX6
Vision B Series kamado
Race Crew Drum

Return to “Poultry Recipes”