Page 1 of 2

Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:39 pm
by OldUsedParts
Some call this a Cake but I've always heard it called Quick Bread by my Ancestors.
No matter what you call it, I call it GOOD and highly recommend it.
PA010001.JPG

PA010002.JPG

Didn't realize that the Flash had blocked out some of the Label.
PA010001.JPG

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:17 pm
by GRailsback
Parts, do you just cut it up like a loaf of bread?

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:38 pm
by OldUsedParts
GRailsback wrote:Parts, do you just cut it up like a loaf of bread?


Zactly and the end pieces are the best, if you're fast enuff, that is :laughing7:

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 pm
by Copasspupil
Do you need to apply a glaze to it or is it sweet enough?

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:23 pm
by OldUsedParts
C,P. we prefer it just as is but a glaze sure couldn't hurt none
Thanks for reminding me cause I need to bake another one :tup: :salut:

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:46 pm
by Rambo
:cheers:

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:42 pm
by OldUsedParts
VOILA :cheers:
PA060002.JPG

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:53 pm
by bsooner75
Is this low carb?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:15 pm
by Copasspupil
Glaze with orange zest on top, use the fresh squeezed juice with powdered sugar for the glaze. Winner!

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:13 pm
by heater918
OldUsedParts wrote:Some call this a Cake but I've always heard it called Quick Bread by my Ancestors.
No matter what you call it, I call it GOOD and highly recommend it.
PA010001.JPG

PA010002.JPG

Didn't realize that the Flash had blocked out some of the Label.
PA010001.JPG
Got 2 boxes, made 1 last night and it lasted about 30min. We will be getting some more. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:11 am
by OldUsedParts
Copasspupil wrote:Glaze with orange zest on top, use the fresh squeezed juice with powdered sugar for the glaze. Winner!


Great idea, C.P. - - the Wife also wants some chopped Texas Pecans in the next one. :dont: :laughing7:

heater918 wrote:Got 2 boxes, made 1 last night and it lasted about 30min. We will be getting some more. Thanks for sharing.


Glad you liked it also :tup: :salut:

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:14 am
by OldUsedParts
If I can find some, I want to get their Pumpkin Spice and Cinnamon Swirl Mixes, especially for the upcoming Holidays. :tup:

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:36 am
by Copasspupil
Killing me
Smalls

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:51 am
by OldUsedParts
:laughing7: :tup:

Re: Highly Recommended by Yours Truly

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:19 am
by woodenvisions
Copasspupil wrote:Killing me
Smalls
Lmao, I have that movie on a Constant Loop !!!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk