Stuffed burger recipe request

Looking for something special but dont see it? Post your request here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bbqrookie
Pilgrim

Stuffed burger recipe request

Postby bbqrookie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:05 pm

I want to do some stuffed burgers, but need a good recipes.
okie sawbones USER_AVATAR
Okie Sawbones
Outlaw

Re: Stuffed burger recipe request

Postby Okie Sawbones » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 am

I think my reply to you was deleted, because I must have inadvertently violated a forum rule. Sorry. Try going to this link. It is a good recipe. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/bacon-onion-and-cheese-stuffed-burger-recipe.html
KCBS - CBJ
PNWBA - CBJ
Jambo Clone, Primo Oval XL, Blaz'n Grills Pellet Stove, Weber 22.5", Lynx SS Grill, The Big Easy
VFW - Life, DAV - Life
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 am

Okie Sawbones wrote:I think my reply to you was deleted, because I must have inadvertently violated a forum rule. Sorry. Try going to this link. It is a good recipe. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/bacon-onion-and-cheese-stuffed-burger-recipe.html

I'm thinking that you replied to the same request in a different section, no rules broken........did I hear you say "don't know whether I'm coming or going"? :D

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24463
tarde venientibus ossa....
okie sawbones USER_AVATAR
Okie Sawbones
Outlaw

Postby Okie Sawbones » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Well there you go... :laughing7: :shock:
KCBS - CBJ
PNWBA - CBJ
Jambo Clone, Primo Oval XL, Blaz'n Grills Pellet Stove, Weber 22.5", Lynx SS Grill, The Big Easy
VFW - Life, DAV - Life
hj USER_AVATAR
Hj
Bandolero

Postby Hj » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 am

This is a lot late. But can stuff those babies with anything you like. From green chiles ñ cream cheese, to spaghetti inside with some sauce ñ pepperoni inside ñ after cooking to any cheeses, bacon, veggies. Avacodos with green chiles ñ cheese. Place sausage in side,

I season my meat first ñ make a patty that I compress in the middle or U can make two patties and seal them together. Ñ grill or fry or smoke them. Caramelize onions inside are delicious with mushrooms. Sauerkraut inside those babies. Get creative. Just make sure the meat is sealed well now. They sell hamburger presses just for stuffing them. The Cats mewow
A mistake is sometimes a great creation

Return to “Request a Recipe”