Too Many Lemons - need Recipe

Looking for something special but dont see it? Post your request here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

tri3forme USER_AVATAR
tri3forme
Rustler

Re: Too Many Lemons - need Recipe

Postby tri3forme » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:00 am

Try making some lemon curd. It is so versatile, you can add it to all kinds of stuff and create a whole new dish. Add it to vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, top your fruit, smear it on pound cake, toast, pancakes, Dutch baby's (yes, that's a real dish). It freezes well. I've made cake with it too. https://www.google.com/amp/simmerandboi ... ent=safari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't eat to live....I live to eat
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:55 am

I'll be doing some of that next year for sure - - - :tup: - - - - I made some ?marmalade/jelly? and I probably ended up with curd which we have used and enjoy - - - the Wife likes it on Cathead Biscuits and Toast - - - do you mind sharing the recipe you used - - - I didn't seem to see it on the link "oldtimers disease yanno?"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
tri3forme USER_AVATAR
tri3forme
Rustler

Postby tri3forme » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:42 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:I'll be doing some of that next year for sure - - - :tup: - - - - I made some ?marmalade/jelly? and I probably ended up with curd which we have used and enjoy - - - the Wife likes it on Cathead Biscuits and Toast - - - do you mind sharing the recipe you used - - - I didn't seem to see it on the link "oldtimers disease yanno?"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foodnetw ... ent=safari
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161211/338ed57d3272e8c8e9008775c3384b2b.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161211/7eb01e3b29218ce5d142ebabb78ec4fb.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't eat to live....I live to eat

Return to “Request a Recipe”