Looking for a Beef Marinade

Looking for something special but dont see it? Post your request here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

Mutha Chicken bbq
Pilgrim

Looking for a Beef Marinade

Postby Mutha Chicken bbq » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Hey Guy's,

Looking for a Beef Marinade. I really enjoy the Stubbs Beef Marinade.

Has Pinapple, Lime and Ginger in it. I have tried to reproduce it but have fallen short.Can't seem to get the amounts right. Any Suggestions or similar Recipes would be apreciated.
The only thing consistant in BBQ is, It's always the judges fault!

KCBS CBJ
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 am

I'm usually not one for marinades, but I was so impressed with Stubb's BBQ sauce that I know have 3 bottles of Stubb's marinades in the closet. The one for pork, for chicken and for beef. Plan on using a least one bottle soon.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:57 pm

I aint much of a one to be marinating good meat neither. Now have been an avid marinater of daid chickens and shisk ka bob type meat. Some derivative of Eyetalian Dressing usually work well with them two. Can tolerate Stubbs Sauce real well. If you want to soak some chicken in red sauce try the A1 Brand Chicago Steak house flavor marinade. It won a big bliind test taste up here which come out in the paper. I tried it a time or two..it didnt burn even when cooked hot and was overall real tasty. Its purty good on chicken..

bigwheel

Return to “Request a Recipe”