SuckleBusters

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

User avatar
Rambo
Deputy
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm
Location: Lufkin, TEXAS
Contact:

SuckleBusters

Postby Rambo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:22 pm

Did my 1st smoke using SuckleBusters Yesterday/Today; exceptional results. The Brsiket was very tasty; my SIL said he couldn't tell a big difference between the 1836 and the stuff I always mix up but I could. The Hog Waller was off the charts. Everybody raved about the flavor on the Baby backs.

I'm going to try my SPG next month and see has that is; I've actually been using the SPG on regular food and it works great.

:cheers: :texas:
User avatar
OldUsedParts
Deputy
Posts: 10478
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Thanks for the report and let us know about any future discoveries :tup: :salut: :texas:
OUP

" Country by choice, Texan by the Grace of God "
User avatar
Gator
Sheriff
Posts: 6652
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: Coppell, TX
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby Gator » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:53 am

Rambo wrote:Did my 1st smoke using SuckleBusters Yesterday/Today; exceptional results. The Brsiket was very tasty; my SIL said he couldn't tell a big difference between the 1836 and the stuff I always mix up but I could. The Hog Waller was off the charts. Everybody raved about the flavor on the Baby backs.

I'm going to try my SPG next month and see has that is; I've actually been using the SPG on regular food and it works great.

:cheers: :texas:


Thanks for the feedback Rambo - the SPG will be a little "saltier" less black pepper and more garlic...Happy Easter!
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
User avatar
tex_toby
Deputy
Posts: 4091
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:22 am
Location: Van Alstyne, Texas
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby tex_toby » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:43 am

Gator wrote:
Rambo wrote:Did my 1st smoke using SuckleBusters Yesterday/Today; exceptional results. The Brsiket was very tasty; my SIL said he couldn't tell a big difference between the 1836 and the stuff I always mix up but I could. The Hog Waller was off the charts. Everybody raved about the flavor on the Baby backs.

I'm going to try my SPG next month and see has that is; I've actually been using the SPG on regular food and it works great.

:cheers: :texas:


Thanks for the feedback Rambo - the SPG will be a little "saltier" less black pepper and more garlic...Happy Easter!


Maybe SpG ;) :dont: :laughing7:
20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
48" Custom Firepit

I can't always please everybody. I'm not bacon.
User avatar
Gator
Sheriff
Posts: 6652
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: Coppell, TX
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby Gator » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:13 am

tex_toby wrote:
Gator wrote:
Rambo wrote:Did my 1st smoke using SuckleBusters Yesterday/Today; exceptional results. The Brsiket was very tasty; my SIL said he couldn't tell a big difference between the 1836 and the stuff I always mix up but I could. The Hog Waller was off the charts. Everybody raved about the flavor on the Baby backs.

I'm going to try my SPG next month and see has that is; I've actually been using the SPG on regular food and it works great.

:cheers: :texas:


Thanks for the feedback Rambo - the SPG will be a little "saltier" less black pepper and more garlic...Happy Easter!


Maybe SpG ;) :dont: :laughing7:


:cheers:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
User avatar
GRailsback
Bandolero
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Cypress TX.
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby GRailsback » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Was getting short on a couple of things, so put me in a order. Going to try that 1836 this round and see how that goes on a brisket.
User avatar
Gator
Sheriff
Posts: 6652
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: Coppell, TX
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby Gator » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Got it - THANKS!!! :cheers:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
User avatar
GRailsback
Bandolero
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Cypress TX.
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby GRailsback » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Gator, I can never seem to remember to use that discount code when I order. Always think of it after I have sent the order in. Maybe next time.
User avatar
Gator
Sheriff
Posts: 6652
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: Coppell, TX
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby Gator » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:52 am

No worries Greg - I sent a refund for the TBBQF discount via Paypal - thanks for your continued support! :cheers:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
User avatar
GRailsback
Bandolero
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Cypress TX.
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby GRailsback » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 am

Gator, you didn’t have to do that. I am just forgetful is all.
User avatar
Gator
Sheriff
Posts: 6652
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: Coppell, TX
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby Gator » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:39 am

GRailsback wrote:Gator, you didn’t have to do that. I am just forgetful is all.


no probelmo <- easy. Enjoy the good stuff! :)
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
User avatar
GRailsback
Bandolero
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Cypress TX.
Contact:

Re: SuckleBusters

Postby GRailsback » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:37 pm

IMG_2845.jpg


Looky here, beautiful sight.

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest