$5 Stocking Stuffers from SuckleBusters

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

$5 Stocking Stuffers from SuckleBusters

Postby Gator » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:18 pm

Get 'em while you can, FREE SHIPPING until Christmas on our small bottles of Rub! Its hard to beat the price, and they make great stocking stuffers!

Be sure to order yours today, our special shipping offer will expire after Christmas.
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:12 am

Hi all, time is running out for shopping. These will need to be ordered by Wednesday of this week to make it in time for Christmas! If you are looking far a last minute gift idea, these make great stocking stuffers!

Not to mention Hoochie Mama and Campfire Steak Seasoning make great rubs for those Christmas Day prime ribs!

Merry Christmas!
Gator

steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:51 pm

Gator wrote:Hi all, time is running out for shopping. These will need to be ordered by Wednesday of this week to make it in time for Christmas! If you are looking far a last minute gift idea, these make great stocking stuffers!

Not to mention Hoochie Mama and Campfire Steak Seasoning make great rubs for those Christmas Day prime ribs!

Merry Christmas!

good idea Gator. I was gonna do a salt, pepper and garlic but Hoochie Mama sounds better!
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:58 pm

Thanks Steer,

Im thinking the "Hoochied-Up" Prime Rib ought to be pretty good based on our results with briskets. I cant wait to try it! looked at the prime ribs today at COSTCO...looking GUD :goof:
Gator

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”