SuckleBustin' Satisfaction

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

SuckleBustin' Satisfaction

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Just received my first of the year replenish stock order and I've had a chance to try their Cajun Seasoning on some fried fish today. After using and tasting, let me say this: "Not only does it come in a generous 12 ounce bottle but the taste is 100% Cajun and not sodium", as someone mentioned here last month. After you do a fanger test you'll will holler Aaaaaeeeeeeee I'll Garontee dat's Cajun all de way :tup: It will definitely replace my abundant use of Slap Yo Mama from here on out.

Thanks Gator and Gang :salut: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txsmkmstr USER_AVATAR
txsmkmstr
Bandolero

Re: SuckleBustin' Satisfaction

Postby txsmkmstr » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Will add that to my list of wants...

Tried to find a local source but they only carried a very small (two items) selection. Guess I'll be heading to the website soon.

Thanks for the report.... :thap:
Custom LSG 24x40 - 36" Blackstone - (others - R & O FatGirl, ETSC RK-250, Tejas 1628 - all sold)
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Thanks OUP!

txsmkmstr - we need to get those folks informed about the larger bottles!
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
txsmkmstr USER_AVATAR
txsmkmstr
Bandolero

Postby txsmkmstr » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Gator wrote:

Something besides the Gunpowder and one lone bottle of sauce would be nice. I was hoping to find some HogWaller the other day but no luck.

Side story - the local supplier had a (unbeknownst to me) second location just for the holiday time, small storefront with limited selection. I stroll in to inquire "Where are your SuckleBusters?" and thought the elderly lady was gonna call the cops. Had to explain what I was looking for, then I found out the main store was where they likely had some in stock. :mrgreen:

So... question for you - do the retailers have a mark-up or is the price the same as the website?
Custom LSG 24x40 - 36" Blackstone - (others - R & O FatGirl, ETSC RK-250, Tejas 1628 - all sold)
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:12 pm

txsmkmstr wrote:
Gator wrote:

Something besides the Gunpowder and one lone bottle of sauce would be nice. I was hoping to find some HogWaller the other day but no luck.

Side story - the local supplier had a (unbeknownst to me) second location just for the holiday time, small storefront with limited selection. I stroll in to inquire "Where are your SuckleBusters?" and thought the elderly lady was gonna call the cops. Had to explain what I was looking for, then I found out the main store was where they likely had some in stock. :mrgreen:

So... question for you - do the retailers have a mark-up or is the price the same as the website?

Have you tried the new Beef Jerky Outlet - they just opened in Tyler and carry our products...?

The retail prices are in line with our website prices.
Gator

txsmkmstr USER_AVATAR
txsmkmstr
Bandolero

Postby txsmkmstr » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Gator wrote:Have you tried the new Beef Jerky Outlet - they just opened in Tyler and carry our products...?

Will try to stop by there tomorrow.... Mucho Gracias :texas:
cowboydon USER_AVATAR
cowboydon
Retired Lawman

Postby cowboydon » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:05 am

txsmkmstr wrote:
Gator wrote:

Remember Gator gives the TBBQF members a nice deal - He set up a special discount for TBBQF members = 10% off your entire product order, excluding shipping. Type in "TBBQF" in the coupon code section when placing your order. The discount applies to all regular priced retail products. It will not work on Specials these are already value priced.
CowboyDon
Garland, Texas :texas:
Check out my BBQ @
https://www.instagram.com/alltherealbbq/
alltherealbbq
txsmkmstr USER_AVATAR
txsmkmstr
Bandolero

Postby txsmkmstr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 am

cowboydon wrote:
Remember Gator gives the TBBQF members a nice deal - He set up a special discount for TBBQF members = 10% off your entire product order, excluding shipping. Type in "TBBQF" in the coupon code section when placing your order. The discount applies to all regular priced retail products. It will not work on Specials these are already value priced.

I did not know that.... Thanks much for the heads up. If I strike out locally that will come in mighty handy. :thap:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:30 am

I knew it but I pulled a tksmkmstr code card trick and forgot it on my last order - - - :banghead: speaking of last order, I've got some Sucklebusters Texas Chili Kit "Chili" going as I type - - if it tastes anything like it smells then I'm due to use the "TBBQF code" real soon :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:34 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:I knew it but I pulled a tksmkmstr code card trick and forgot it on my last order - - - :banghead: speaking of last order, I've got some Sucklebusters Texas Chili Kit "Chili" going as I type - - if it tastes anything like it smells then I'm due to use the "TBBQF code" real soon :tup:

...great day for chili!!! :chef:
Gator

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Gator THAT is an understatement - - - - I went out on the front porch to straighten the Lone Star but I decided not to because it might "Break".
IMG_0040.JPG
txsmkmstr USER_AVATAR
txsmkmstr
Bandolero

Postby txsmkmstr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Gator wrote:
Have you tried the new Beef Jerky Outlet - they just opened in Tyler and carry our products...?

Success.... Hog Waller in da' house. :bow:

They said you were by earlier and they'll have more coming soon.
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:34 pm

txsmkmstr wrote:
Gator wrote:

Success.... Hog Waller in da' house. :bow:

They said you were by earlier and they'll have more coming soon.

Awesome, thank you sir! :salut:
Gator

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”