Just how far???

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Just how far???

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:02 am

after seeing some of the more recent posts about Suckle Busters purchases and stuff, I was wondering if long distance shipping costs greatly hampered or even prohibited our Furriner Friends from being able to order directly from Y'all :?: There's got to be some way to make it feasible :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Re: Just how far???

Postby Gator » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:18 am

OUP - that's an interesting question as what people will pay for shipping varies with the individual. Shipping overseas is extremely expensive & there is no cheap way around it. It is cost prohibitive for most.

We are working to get more international dealers to make our products available locally and avoid international shipping for customers altogether...
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

thanks, Gator, I was thinking that a "local dealer or distributor" needed to be somewhere in there to get the costs down - - - - Good Luck with that :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

I'm not overseas but am about as far away from Texas as you can get in the continental USA
At least for me shipping charges would be prohibitive if I wanted to place a small order like maybe 1 bottle of this or 1 shaker of that.

I find that it if I wait till I can place a larger order the cost per pound of shipping charges goes down a lot. My last order charges ran just a little better then a buck a pound. I can live with that. Small price to pay for such awesome products IMHO :D

Bill
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:01 am

Thanks Men! :salut:

We actually eat some of the shipping costs for our customers to keep the $ as low as possible...
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”