Got my Goods

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Got my Goods

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Ironically, Justin, just posted on General Discussion about placing his first SB order and I commented that I had just placed an order and look what was at my door right after that. :tup: :cheers: I'm trying the Chipotle Gunpowder this time instead of Jalapeno that I'll be taste testing on my Breakfast Tacos Manana (tomorrow morning) AND they sent a free sample of their new BAAYUM HABANERO BBQ RUB :salut: which I'll probably get hooked on as well. Hmmmmm, now to figger out just what I want to try it on - - - soooo many choices :chef:
IMG_0052.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Got my Goods

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Put the Bayuum on your wings then glaze with the chipotle sauce…just trust me on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Many thanks for supporting the cause OUP! Enjoy! :salut:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Gator, it's Y'all that deserve the thanks for producing such good quality products - - - I'll always be a customer :salut: - - - - Sooner, I'm gonna run with that Wing suggestion - - all I'll be changing is Baayum instead of Hootchie Mama and I just happen to have some Wings in the freezer :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”