My "lost" Order from Suckle Busters

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

My "lost" Order from Suckle Busters

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Yesterday was the delivery date of my recent order and when I checked the link it stated it had been delivered. Most times UPS just leaves the box on the Porch or I have a key in my mailbox for access to the Larger boxes designed for that primary purpose. I found nothing yesterday and had been in touch with Gator who assured me that I would get my merchandise, even if they had to resend it. :salut:
Fastforward to TODAY:
Well, I went back to the mailbox this morning and there still was no key in there to give me access to the larger boxes at the bottom that are for that primary purpose. HOWEVER, for some unknown reason I bent down and opened the very bottom larger box with key in it below my row of mailboxes. Low and Behold there was my Box from SB's.

Either the mail-person forgot to lock it and put the key in my personal mailbox above or someone got the key by mistake, realized it wasn't their package. (aka missboxed mail ETC) and just left it in there and left.

No matter what the Reason, I have my Stuff and am once again glad to be able to deal with a Class Organization with Great Products like Suckle Busters. :salut: :salut:
IMG_0053.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Re: My "lost" Order from Suckle Busters

Postby Gator » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:20 pm

Whoop Whoop - thanks and enjoy the good stuff!

I though the USPS Postman may have a green jalapeno pepper jelly smile today...glad they showed up. :mrgreen:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Dang…OUP said give him a couple of everything from the chili section :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:31 am

get-r-done1.jpg

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”