Fans in the Family

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Fans in the Family

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am

Both of my Sons are good backyard BBQers and when "we" had the Family Reunion I introduced them to Suckle Busters Hot and Spicy BBQ Sauce. At the Reunion both of them said "Dad, this is the best BBQ Sauce I have ever tasted" and now it is all they will use. I had purchased a Gallon for the Reunion and had about half left after the Reunion so I split it between my two Sons. The oldest is also a SB Hootchie Mama worshiper and now H.M. and the Sauce is ALL he ever uses. I might add that SB Chili Seasoning is also his "go-to" !

I needed to place an order the other day and he requested that I get some BBQ Sauce and Seasonings for him also and he'd pay me when he picked it up.

After all, what are Pops for ?
IMG_0058.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Re: Fans in the Family

Postby outlaw » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 am

Of course. I still have to order some of that, the pecan rub, and the peach. Have finally used down my stock of other sauces and will be ordering soon Gator. :salut: :salut: :salut:
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:29 am

OUP - that is awesome, thanks for the new con-verts! :cheers: :rose:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:30 am

You product speaks for itself and I was glad to spread the joy.
:salut: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:45 pm

It's the best that I've used as well, I've got enough for 1 more bird then I'm placing an order with the Queensland Australia agent for some more chipotle and a few others.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Awesomeness down under. Cheers. :texas:
Gator

russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Gator wrote:Awesomeness down under. Cheers. :texas:

Oup introduced me to it with a bottle, it really is the BEST!!

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Just got word we are rolling out more BBQs Galore stores with the good stuff down under...G'day indeed. :pig:
Gator

russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Gator wrote:Just got word we are rolling out more BBQs Galore stores with the good stuff down under...G'day indeed. :pig:

Any in nz ?

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Gator, I know ur not well known up here in NEPA, but I bet if u guys tried opening a location near here, or in this outlet mall you would do very well.

I know it's not something to just gamble on or do overnight and there is a big risk and gamble, but I've lived in the area for almost 48 years and I can tell you that there are not many Spice,Rub and Sauce companies in this area.
Plus, this place listed below is busy Every Day of the week and SLAMMED on weekends, especially with shoppers from New Jersey and New York and a decent amount from Connecticut.

It's a Factory Outlet store, 100 big names like Under Armour, Nikey,Levi's,...etc etc etc and a few Kitchen Supplies stores.
I only know of 1 store that carries 10 or so spices, but nothing like yours so it might be worth looking into ??

I can tell you one thing for sure, is that people come here with Deep pockets and have no problem spending $$$, especially for a great product like yours.
Check this place out if u want :):)

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/the-crossings
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Russ wrote:
Gator wrote:Just got word we are rolling out more BBQs Galore stores with the good stuff down under...G'day indeed. :pig:

Any in nz ?

Russ

Russ I have a couple folks "lookin" but nothing solid at the moment - we need a distributor, someone with the local connections to buy from us by the pallet and then distribute to local Q Stores...ect. Prolly a distributor who has established relationships with grilling product accessories...ect and looking to add Texas Rubs...lemme know if you get a bead on anyone. :rose:
Gator

gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 pm

woodenvisions wrote:Gator, I know ur not well known up here in NEPA, but I bet if u guys tried opening a location near here, or in this outlet mall you would do very well.

I know it's not something to just gamble on or do overnight and there is a big risk and gamble, but I've lived in the area for almost 48 years and I can tell you that there are not many Spice,Rub and Sauce companies in this area.
Plus, this place listed below is busy Every Day of the week and SLAMMED on weekends, especially with shoppers from New Jersey and New York and a decent amount from Connecticut.

It's a Factory Outlet store, 100 big names like Under Armour, Nikey,Levi's,...etc etc etc and a few Kitchen Supplies stores.
I only know of 1 store that carries 10 or so spices, but nothing like yours so it might be worth looking into ??

I can tell you one thing for sure, is that people come here with Deep pockets and have no problem spending $$$, especially for a great product like yours.

Thanks - we are looking for existing retail stores to carry our products...ideally a existing store that sells BBQ Grills like Big Green Egg, Weber, Trager & similar type smokers and grills. We prefer Mom and Pop or small chains. No Walmart and no grocery stores. Let me know if you find any looking... ;)
Gator

woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: RE: Re: Fans in the Family

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Gator wrote:[quote="woodenvisions"]Gator, I know ur not well known up here in NEPA, but I bet if u guys tried opening a location near here, or in this outlet mall you would do very well.

Thanks - we are looking for existing retail stores to carry our products...ideally a existing store that sells BBQ Grills like Big Green Egg, Weber, Trager & similar type smokers and grills. We prefer Mom and Pop or small chains. No Walmart and no grocery stores. Let me know if you find any looking... ;)[/quote]I have a customer ( tractor trailer parts ) that shares a building with a mom and pop shop that sells Yoder Smokers.
I'll get his info, he's the only one around that sells them. I'll ask him if he's interested in carrying your product and put in a good word for you. I'll get his number and pm you if he is ok ?

As for the outlets, I understand completely. I don't think the one spice company is a big giant, they might be a mom and pop shop.
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:01 pm

And.....
I know of another place that sells Weber, BGE and Saber Grills...
I buy my Nomex gaskets and Mavericks from them.

I'll see if they will be interested as well. Would be great to get your product line up here in the Northeast :)

https://www.greenacres.info/gas-charcoal-grills/
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Awesome, those sound like good spots to me. :)
Gator

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”