Texas Best Jerky.....

Sausage making and curing meats.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

cowboylikeme USER_AVATAR
Cowboylikeme
Pilgrim

Texas Best Jerky.....

Postby Cowboylikeme » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Has anyone ever tried Texas best beef jerky? They sell it all over the place in Texas and they just happen to be here in Wichita Falls. I go there to buy jerky when I am too lazy to make it myself and to buy meat packs.... Anyway, I went down there two days ago to purchase a meat pack to fill my freezer up with a variety of meats and while I was there I noticed that this time they were putting out a new batch of summer sausage. They have beef summer sausage and Monterey Jack summer sausage. I had tried the beef a few times before and this time I bought one of the monterey jack sausages to try... and OMG, its the best summer sausage that I have ever eaten in my life. Normally when you see a summer sausage that has cheese in it, its just very small pieces of cheese all thru the sausage.. Not this one, it had big hunks of cheese in every slice!!!! Therefore omitting the need for cheese to go with it on crackers.... If anyone is intrested in trying some, here is the link that you can order some from. Their jerky is good also....... http://www.texasbestbeefjerky.com/" target="_blank

If anything try the jack summer sausage, you wont regret it. It only costs 5 bucks for a 1 pound roll..... If you like spicy pepper jack cheese and flavorful summer sausage then this is the one for you. Im going back Monday for a few more........... :wink:
jamesb USER_AVATAR
JamesB
Retired Lawman

Re: Texas Best Jerky.....

Postby JamesB » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Ain't tried the Texas Best brand, bit I'll keep an eye out for it...
pony express USER_AVATAR
Pony Express
Outlaw

Re: Texas Best Jerky.....

Postby Pony Express » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:47 pm

sounds good! i'll keep an eye out for it
Charmglo gasser,
New Braunfels offset smoker
Custom trailer pit offset smoker

Git-er done
GIG EM

Return to “Sausage and Cured Meats”