Cowboy

Lunch time pizza

Postby 02ebz06 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Made a cheese pizza for lunch.
Attachments
Pizza 2020-11-21_1.jpg
Pizza 2020-11-21_2.jpg
Pizza 2020-11-21_3.jpg
Memphis Elite built-in pellet grill, CampChef PGXXL pellet smoker, Wood Fired Pizza Oven, CampChef Griddle, Weber II gasser
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Lunch time pizza

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:10 pm

Looks delicious however the only thing my taste buds would be screaming for is some "eyebrows" (anchovies) sprinkled over the cheese. :chef:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:19 pm

That is one of the few topping you never see on our pizzas. Hahaha
Memphis Elite built-in pellet grill, CampChef PGXXL pellet smoker, Wood Fired Pizza Oven, CampChef Griddle, Weber II gasser
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Several years back there was an older Lady that had a Pizza Place (awesome homemade) and when I first asked for anchovies and jalapenos she immediately tagged me with penners and eyebrows. You should have seen the customers faces when she would shout "my" order back to her Daughter who did the Cooking. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75
Chuck Wagon

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:31 am

Great pizza.

I'm not in on anchovies either, but I sometimes order a pizza topped with steak and bearnaise.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
GTR
Cowboy

Postby GTR » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:02 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Looks delicious however the only thing my taste buds would be screaming for is some "eyebrows" (anchovies) sprinkled over the cheese. :chef:

My wife and I have what we call the MAG pizza. Mushrooms, Anchovies and Garlic. Much the same story as Parts. The owner of the restaurant worked the kitchen. She always knew it was us and would serve the pie herself. Man I miss that place.
"The days I keep my expectations low and my gratitude high, I have really good days."
Ray Wylie Hubbard
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:37 am

GTR wrote:My wife and I have what we call the MAG pizza. Mushrooms, Anchovies and Garlic. Much the same story as Parts. The owner of the restaurant worked the kitchen. She always knew it was us and would serve the pie herself. Man I miss that place.

Sounds Similar to that Place that we frequented - - - - long gone but not forgotten :wav:
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Beautiful pizza! Count me in among the no-anchovies crowd, but that just leaves more for OUP. ;)
Moink!

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”