Sailor K and I should play the lottery

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Sailor K and I should play the lottery

Postby woodenvisions » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Lol, so it looks like the 2 of us had a flatbread and chicken pizza craving today. Call it what you may, but I'm thinking both of us are sitting back with full bellies from a well enjoyed pizza, both of us using this type of flatbread for the first time.What's even more strange is that we both decided on chicken thighs... Not just chicken breasts, but thighs lol. As I was prepping the chicken in the cast, I popped on here and saw Sailors pizza post and had to look twice.
He had me beat tho cuz his was already done and he was probably eating that goodness as I was far from eating lol.

Either way, check out his pizzas if you hadn't seen them yet. The man eats very well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Re: Sailor K and I should play the lottery

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:43 pm

woodenvisions wrote:Lol, so it looks like the 2 of us had a flatbread and chicken pizza craving today. Call it what you may, but I'm thinking both of us are sitting back with full bellies from a well enjoyed pizza, both of us using this type of flatbread for the first time.What's even more strange is that we both decided on chicken thighs... Not just chicken breasts, but thighs lol. As I was prepping the chicken in the cast, I popped on here and saw Sailors pizza post and had to look twice.
He had me beat tho cuz his was already done and he was probably eating that goodness as I was far from eating lol.

Either way, check out his pizzas if you hadn't seen them yet. The man eats very well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? :oops:
Moink!
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:57 pm

My question is how did you find it today :?: :laughing7: :dont: :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:48 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:My question is how did you find it today :?: :laughing7: :dont: :whiteflag:

Looking for the Rotissierie post. :mrgreen:
Moink!

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”