BC Bird Besties

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

BC Bird Besties

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Russ, said that I was easy to second guess when it came to Beer Can Chicken Leftovers and I'm sure that's true because it fits so well and "EASY" in some Quick Tex-Mex Recipes.

Had a hard day yesterday and lot more road than I'm used to so when I drug my carcass in the house late yesterday afternoon, it was Soft Tacos from Wing Meat and beddie by time.
IMG_0001.JPG

Then today the thigh meat got the call on some Quesadillas, and I've still got enuff breast meat for Diablos or Sammiches or both.
IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

The cats like the leftovers also because they get chopped drum-stick meat and everyone is happy.
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Re: BC Bird Besties

Postby Kiwiruss » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Lol, we had chicken Thai salad last night, lol, our CAT that's not our cat, long story,lol , had leftovers as well. He got the skin and scrappy bits from the broken down cheeken. Nothing else leftover.
Great pics too emm, drool worthy as well. :chef: :chef:

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
castironchris USER_AVATAR
castironchris
Bandolero

Postby castironchris » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 am

Looks delicious!
Weber 22" with SlownSear
Weber Smokey Mountain 22"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:57 am

:?: what is the only basic difference between CaseyDillers and InchyLalas :?: Well, it's the Tortillers and nothing else. :dont: Truth be known, altho they were good, I'm about ready for something completely unrelated to Tex-Mex for a couple of days. :whiteflag: :laughing7: :D :lol:
IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”