OUP - look what you made me do lol

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

egghead USER_AVATAR
egghead
Egg Master

Re: OUP - look what you made me do lol

Postby egghead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:21 pm

I bet your HEB has atulfo mangos (atulfeaux mangeauxs). They are always nice and sweet.

They are all yellow. The one in the middle and the one on the right are edible but not quite ripe like the one on the left. Avoid any that are completely yellow but are starting to wrinkle.
Attachments
IMG_0714.JPG
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself - Mark Twain
XL, Small, and Mini BGE
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Mango sorbet is my fave ever.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Postby outlaw » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 am

OldUsedParts wrote:OK, Gang (and Outlaw) I have bit the bullet and am gonna "try" and make some of EGG's "Pineapple and Mango Salsa" - - - if he hadn't mentioned HEB have the "personal Pineapples" I would not have seen them - - - but I did and all is well ?so far? This was my first time to ever purchase Mangoes and I forgot to get fresh limes so hopefully the nosey neighbors won't gossip too bad if I use some RealLime and pre-chopped "Fresh" Cilantro. This is gonna be a chop taste and tweek for me but I should have two batches done dis ennin. My batch will be the only one with jalapenos in it.
L8tr G8trs
IMG_0002.JPG

:rose: :rose: I figured a little good natured teasing would get the job done. I will be following this thread to see what you come up with. I know it is going to be special. :chef: :chef:
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”