Ziti....NOT for breakfast O.U.P

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Ziti....NOT for breakfast O.U.P

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:19 pm

For you Emm, this is what Baked Ziti looks like. If u know what's good for you, you gotta give it a whirl, just NOT for breakfast lol.

Oh, so you know, the SB SPG is rediculous on corn on the cobb...
I nuked the corn like usual, buttered em up, hit with the SPG instead of the usual Old Bay or SYM and then sprinkled grated Parmesan.

Wow, I'm not going back to my old habits. Can't wait til I get the chance to try all of the others I got today !ImageImageImageImage
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Ziti....NOT for breakfast O.U.P

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:35 am

AH HA so "zats Ziti" :?: :laughing7: - - - looks Larapin, PocoPard :tup: :salut: I used to cook lot of meals with various Pastas but since the Wiffy's tastes buds have changed so drastically due to meds and health reasons, I just backed off - - - - Glad you liked the SPG - - - no doubt you'll enjoy all of the Goodies - - - - they're NOT just for Corn :laughing7: have a good'un :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am

Ohh, come onnn, WV! I just ate and I'm drooling at that plate of deliciousness. :laughing7: :chef:
Moink!
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:13 pm

My wife's family (Iowa and New Jersey, not sure which to blame) takes any leftover noodles and mixes them with scrambled eggs for breakfast. After all these years it still sounds weird as all get out to me.

Ziti looks good…I'd eat that as breakfast, brunch, lunch, dunch, dinner or a midnight snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”