Palakaamoo

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

dabertl USER_AVATAR
daBertl
Bandolero

Palakaamoo

Postby daBertl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:02 am

Yesterday my wife had to do something with my wrong shopping the day before.
I know this, that first she rant about but one minute later she have a good idea what to do with the stuff.

So instead of cooking the rice soup for our two ladies, we got a very tasty traditional thai dish. In the end, i was happy that i was shopping wrong :laughing7:

Extra Bavaria non est vita, et si est vita, non est ita.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Palakaamoo

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:51 am

Don't know if my taste buds could keep up with all those different flavors BUT I would certainly Cowboy Up and give her a shot :tup: :salut: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If those are Ham Hocks shouldn't it be PalakaaOink instead of Moo :?: :whiteflag: :laughing7: :lol: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 am

Wow, fascinating! :salut:

Tell us, please, what all that 'stuff' is...I can ID rice, hocks, and hardboiled eggs, but...
Moink!
dabertl USER_AVATAR
daBertl
Bandolero

Postby daBertl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:06 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Don't know if my taste buds could keep up with all those different flavors BUT I would certainly Cowboy Up and give her a shot :tup: :salut: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If those are Ham Hocks shouldn't it be PalakaaOink instead of Moo :?: :whiteflag: :laughing7: :lol: :D

Moo is Oink in Thai Language :lol:
dabertl USER_AVATAR
daBertl
Bandolero

Postby daBertl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:16 am

Sailor Kenshin wrote:Wow, fascinating! :salut:

Tell us, please, what all that 'stuff' is...I can ID rice, hocks, and hardboiled eggs, but...

You see right, but also there is a thai Omelette, a Somtam (the one and only thai dish, they have to eat every day. It smells superbad, tastes superbad and if my wife let her dayli Somtam alone, i put it into the trash within Seconds. :lol: )

*offtopic on*
my wife makes banana cakes at the moment and showed me how good they look today. I admitted that they looked extraordinary today. But then i saw the bananas she forgot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*offtopic off*

The pork was cooked in a soup, seasoned with some thai sauces and cinnamon and everything u can see for about 5 hours. After that in this soup she put the eggs and cooks for another hour.
Then she makes the omelette, the ugly stinky food :laughing7: , and serves all together.
fat USER_AVATAR
FAT
Wrangler

Postby FAT » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:01 pm

I would try it!
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:30 pm

daBertl wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:Don't know if my taste buds could keep up with all those different flavors BUT I would certainly Cowboy Up and give her a shot :tup: :salut: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Moo is Oink in Thai Language :lol:

ChefPointingUp.jpeg
ChefPointingUp.jpeg (9.12 KiB) Viewed 1085 times

AwwwShucks.jpeg
AwwwShucks.jpeg (7.22 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”