Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: I hereby give you the

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:06 am

Has Txdragon seen this yet :?: :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:30 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Has Txdragon seen this yet :?: :dont:
Not sure Emm...
Haven't gotten a Cease and Decist yet so either he's ok with it or hasn't seen it yet

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: I hereby give you the " Txdragon "

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:38 pm

woodenvisions wrote:
Not sure Emm...
Haven't gotten a Cease and Decist yet so either he's ok with it or hasn't seen it yet

He’s having his lawyer work on some papers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:56 pm

bsooner75 wrote:
woodenvisions wrote:
Not sure Emm...

He’s having his lawyer work on some papers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great...MORE bills just what I need

txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:10 am

I've been SUPER busy the last week and change, I hadn't seen this. EM was the kind soul that brought it to my attention and buddy, I'm honored. I can only take part credit here though as it was YOU that made this a work of art. I may have given the idea but you ran that puppy to the moon and back. This is truly gorgeous!! :cheers:
(Insert witty signature here)
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:51 pm

I hear ya on the Busy thing, I definitely get it. I'm glad you like it, twas goooood

txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:43 pm

woodenvisions wrote:I hear ya on the Busy thing, I definitely get it. I'm glad you like it, twas goooood

Well.. I showed the post to the wife and she says, "So when are YOU gonna make some of these?!"

You sir, got me in trouble!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:03 pm

If ya gonna play ya gotta pay ;) :roll: :laughing7: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:52 pm

Txdragon wrote:
woodenvisions wrote:I hear ya on the Busy thing, I definitely get it. I'm glad you like it, twas goooood

Well.. I showed the post to the wife and she says, "So when are YOU gonna make some of these?!"

You sir, got me in trouble!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Might be something you can put on your restaurant menu ??
Try one and see what you and the wife think
You gotta try to track down the Wicked Wickles and Stuffed Cherry Peppers. Really goes well with the rest of it.

I'm gonna smoke some more beef this weekend, or maybe give it a go at Maryland Pit Beef.
A joint in Baltimore rocks the Pit Beef...
I go Every time I cross the Maryland border.

www.chapspitbeef.com

boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Postby Boots » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:41 pm

Late to the party (again). But I have to say it, because it’s just true:

Woody, you are hereby, with all the honors and privileges appointed thereto and by the authority lawfully (and awfully) established under Common Law (so common) duly recognized under this, The Realm, anointed the undisputed Earl of Sandwich; the Locomo of the Poconos; the Hacker, Stacker, and Packer of the Meanest Hoagie East of Muskogee, by the universal acclaim and unanimous voice vote of the denizens herein. Harrumph! The bar is open.

Other than that, I am at an uncharacteristic loss for words; only the pictures could possibly do it justice.

You had to have cracked a mandible shoving that thing down yer piehole, even if the wife ramrodded it with a broom handle. Guy Fieri is DOA after trying to stuff that thing.

Egad man, do you fathom the significance of what you have done? Sammies will never been the same again. It’s a breakthrough on par with the Wright brothers; McCormick’s steel plow; Neil Armstrong taking the first bug stomping steps on the moon; nay, even more important to the advancement of humankind than Sir Thomas Crapper’s invention of the flush toilet. Taking a step further, it just might be that it is more than just a sandwich; it could be a philosophy, maybe the biggest advancement in intellectual thought since the invention of Dudeism.

And Dragon deserves full 100% credit as the inspiration, not only for the Sammie but for the life commitment as well. When an individual takes in a food service business themselves it take dedication, animal tenacity,wide eyed courage, and just plain old fashioned hard grunt work. There will never be enough possible customer satisfactions that can validate it, but yet the proprietor cobtinues giving their all, unflinching and unyielding.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:03 am

Boots,

I've always admired your wordsmithing !
Not just anybody can do that like you, and not all of us can decipher what your saying sometimes either lol !!
I've been pretty good in the past reading your wording and I had to read this one many times.
I appreciate the kindness Boots, as you stated Dragon gets the kudos for the vision.
He picked the getaway car, I just drove it like I stole it lol. If he picked a Pacer, we'd all be in trouble
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Boots wrote:Late to the party (again). But I have to say it, because it’s just true:

Woody, you are hereby, with all the honors and privileges appointed thereto and by the authority lawfully (and awfully) established under Common Law (so common) duly recognized under this, The Realm, anointed the undisputed Earl of Sandwich; the Locomo of the Poconos; the Hacker, Stacker, and Packer of the Meanest Hoagie East of Muskogee, by the universal acclaim and unanimous voice vote of the denizens herein. Harrumph! The bar is open.

Other than that, I am at an uncharacteristic loss for words; only the pictures could possibly do it justice.

You had to have cracked a mandible shoving that thing down yer piehole, even if the wife ramrodded it with a broom handle. Guy Fieri is DOA after trying to stuff that thing.

Egad man, do you fathom the significance of what you have done? Sammies will never been the same again. It’s a breakthrough on par with the Wright brothers; McCormick’s steel plow; Neil Armstrong taking the first bug stomping steps on the moon; nay, even more important to the advancement of humankind than Sir Thomas Crapper’s invention of the flush toilet. Taking a step further, it just might be that it is more than just a sandwich; it could be a philosophy, maybe the biggest advancement in intellectual thought since the invention of Dudeism.

And Dragon deserves full 100% credit as the inspiration, not only for the Sammie but for the life commitment as well. When an individual takes in a food service business themselves it take dedication, animal tenacity,wide eyed courage, and just plain old fashioned hard grunt work. There will never be enough possible customer satisfactions that can validate it, but yet the proprietor cobtinues giving their all, unflinching and unyielding.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :oops:

Woody hit it out of the park, for sure! I appreciate the sentiment as well here, sir.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:20 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”