Smokey Links and Hominy

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

fatback joe USER_AVATAR
Fatback Joe
Wrangler

Postby Fatback Joe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:44 am

copkid wrote: we have been thru about 7 cats, two dogs, guinea pig, several hamsters, a snake and about 8 parrots (my passion)., and this is all almost 20 years later

Has the snake just continued to grow as the others have been "gone thru"? Just wondering if there is a connection :shock:
FBJ

WSM
Stumps GF223
FBA Member
willkat98 USER_AVATAR
Willkat98
Pilgrim

Postby Willkat98 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:13 am

Fatback Joe wrote:Has the snake just continued to grow as the others have been "gone thru"? Just wondering if there is a connection :shock:

Joe,

Why don't you share one of your Florida favorites with these folks.

Its Thanksgiving soon, and that's when I recall your posting the Canelicanator recipe somewhere.

I think you said it was a Canary, stuffed inside a Pelican, stuffed into a Florida Gator.

I recall it sounding mighty tastey, especially how you French dressed the legs and tail. :twisted:
Bill-Chicago

NB Bandera
22.5" Weber Gold
WSM
Kenmore Gasser
36qt fryer (dog broke the dang burner)
stan41 USER_AVATAR
Stan41
Bandolero

Caution about Hamsters

Postby Stan41 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:15 am

When my kids were little they had 2 hamsters. They were constantly letting the hamsters get loose and we would have to find them. One time after looking a long time for them I found them, and they had gnawed all the insulation off of the electrical cord on the washing machine. No more hamsters after that.
Stan
fatback joe USER_AVATAR
Fatback Joe
Wrangler

Postby Fatback Joe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Willkat98 wrote:Joe,

Why don't you share one of your Florida favorites with these folks.

Its Thanksgiving soon, and that's when I recall your posting the Canelicanator recipe somewhere.

I think you said it was a Canary, stuffed inside a Pelican, stuffed into a Florida Gator.

I recall it sounding mighty tastey, especially how you French dressed the legs and tail. :twisted:

I can't seem to find a good quality canary this year. Got to be tied to the poor economy somehow, but I can quite figure it out.....is a parakeet a suitable sub?
FBJ

WSM

Stumps GF223

FBA Member
osd USER_AVATAR
OSD
Retired Lawman

Postby OSD » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:28 pm

This thread has gotten too far off topic. Let's get back on topic. Pets and other things can go in there own threads in the appropriate sections. :wink:
Jim
fatback joe USER_AVATAR
Fatback Joe
Wrangler

Postby Fatback Joe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:58 pm

OSD wrote:This thread has gotten too far off topic. Let's get back on topic. Pets and other things can go in there own threads in the appropriate sections. :wink:

Sorry. :oops:

Nice hominy, Bill.

Edited-OSD
FBJ

WSM

Stumps GF223

FBA Member

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”