Roger Creager's Coastal Bender

All other competition related questions or comments about recipes, techniques, and related topics.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Roger Creager's Coastal Bender

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:59 pm

I noticed they listed a "BBQ Bash" as part of the events. Curious if any of you Gulf Coast guys know if it is going to be a comp or something else?

https://www.coastalbender.com/

RC is by far my Wife's favorite artist and I enjoy his music myself. If it mixes in BBQ and Fishing it might be tough not to make the drive. Just gotta figure out what to do about it being during month end close at work :dont:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Roger Creager's Coastal Bender

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:28 pm

All I can see is a Fishing Tournament and Concerts - - - - my old eyes saw nothing about Cooking :dont:

Down in that area, you don't even need a boat to catch big fish if you know how to wade the beaches and cuts. :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Had to scroll way down. I know it says more details coming soon…I was just being impatient :)

I have no clue what I’m doing in the salt water but it’d still be fun. Especially with someone that does know what they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Oops all I did was click on the Schedule - - - "DUH" - - - it's still a few months so may have to wait on BBQ data - - - Sooner, if the Wiffy wasn't so dependent on me, I'd meet you down there with come Comrades and equipment and we'd fish dem cuts and have some fun - - - "Oh Well" :dont: :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:55 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Oops all I did was click on the Schedule - - - "DUH" - - - it's still a few months so may have to wait on BBQ data - - - Sooner, if the Wiffy wasn't so dependent on me, I'd meet you down there with come Comrades and equipment and we'd fish dem cuts and have some fun - - - "Oh Well" :dont: :whiteflag:

That would be a great time but I understand, you are where you need to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Competition BBQ Discussion”