Rope Lights

Custom manufactured BBQ Pits, Do-it-Yourself projects, parts and ideas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:57 am

Sam's is usually a good place to find the rope lights. Thats where I got mine anyway..or actually the warden bought em. I dont mess with that foo foo stuff:)

bigwheel
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:22 pm

BW you just have to get in touch with your Foo-Foo side........... :P
tarde venientibus ossa....
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Well the warden got enough foo foo idears she dont need no help from me. Can you imagine a lady who dont know how a creative chef can get bbq sauce of the ceiling of the camper? Yeppers..I live it. I try to tell her just leave it alone..it will dry out and blend with the motiff in question. Next thing I know she up on the step ladder going to town with Lysol Kitchen Cleanser and a dish rag. Swear I gonna back hand the fire outta that woman one of these days.

bigwheel
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:36 pm

bigwheel wrote:Well the warden got enough foo foo idears she dont need no help from me. Can you imagine a lady who dont know how a creative chef can get bbq sauce of the ceiling of the camper? Yeppers..I live it. I try to tell her just leave it alone..it will dry out and blend with the motiff in question. Next thing I know she up on the step ladder going to town with Lysol Kitchen Cleanser and a dish rag. Swear I gonna back hand the fire outta that woman one of these days.

bigwheel

And you'll living in a tent down by the River whist she spends your millions. Think about it 8)
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee

Return to “Custom Built Pits, Build Your Own Pit & Pit Modifications”