Gas Grill Repair

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

sharkie USER_AVATAR
Sharkie
Rustler

Gas Grill Repair

Postby Sharkie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:17 am

Urgh I hate this unit...its nice, dont get me wrong but its GAS and I dont cook with GAS...however my husband enjoys keeping it on the deck for quick Burgers and sides, and it is convienent. Its a Ducane he found at Home Depot, was over 900 dollars. Well Im in need of someone who repairs these items in the Fort Worth area. I was curious if anyone knew someone they could recommend? TIA.
sharkie USER_AVATAR
Sharkie
Rustler

Re: Gas Grill Repair

Postby Sharkie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 am

We need burners....the item is no longer sold in Home Depot and the Universals dont fit right. I need some pounding out, we recently replaced our deck with Moisture Shield, the contractor moved it down the stairs alone and still not sure how the heck he did it, but he evidentally bent one of the platforms on the side in the process. I want it inspected stem to stern - check for leaks... The Contractor offered to take it for Parts on a friends Funny Car....I think , despite it being a propane grill, it was 900 bucks retail and perhaps worth repair versus scrap metal...I mean thats just WRONG. LOL
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:27 am

I start with googling the Ducane website. From there I'd look for dealers. Call a dealer and have schedule a service call. Or find the 800 number for Ducane and go from there.
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
sharkie USER_AVATAR
Sharkie
Rustler

Postby Sharkie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 am

Alright, then thats what Ill do Thanks DatsBBQ :)
mking7
Pilgrim

Postby mking7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 am

I have had good luck ordering parts here.

www.clagrills.com

They carry Ducane parts.
sharkie USER_AVATAR
Sharkie
Rustler

Postby Sharkie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Thanks Mking, I appreciate that. My husband would much rather install it himself but we couldnt find any place that sold anything except universal parts because no longer produced.

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”