Got A New One.

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bbqking95
Pilgrim

Got A New One.

Postby bbqking95 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:46 am

Hello guys.
This is my first thread in this forum so I hope you will like what I have to show it to you.

I had a very old round and ugly grill that did not function anymore. So did some google research and found a great article about small charcoal grills.
As I love camping and hiking I needed something small that that is foldable. So here it is - want to hear some reviews about it from your side.

I haven't still received it, so I will post a picture from their store. But I will update when I receive it. I add some unpacking video an off course first grilling experience with it. Ordered the same as in the picture, the full set with all the tools.

By the way - this is the post I found this and that was their post as well - https://gizzo.co/blogs/news/small-charcoal-grills
Just posting a link because maybe there will be some copyright issues or something.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Got A New One.

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:09 am

Thanks for sharing - - - looking forward to your updates on this little Pit. :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bbqking95
Pilgrim

Postby bbqking95 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:10 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Thanks for sharing - - - looking forward to your updates on this little Pit. :tup:

I hope I won't have to wait for a decade to get it. :dont:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:26 am

fingers crossed and Good Luck :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
Fooldancing
Rustler

Postby Fooldancing » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:06 am

Looks like a fun little pit. Enjoy....

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk
rms827 USER_AVATAR
rms827
Bandolero

Postby rms827 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Nicely loaded with accessories also if all in that picture is included. :)

Never heard of that brand, but they gave themselves a nice review in their blog, :mrgreen: If it lives up to the hype, it should be a great BBQ. :cheers:
Rec Tec 680
Weber 22" Premium Kettle Grill in Green

"Nobody Beats Me in the Kitchen" - Casey Ryback (Steven Seagal - Under Siege 2)
Life's Too Short for Bad BBQ.
bbqking95
Pilgrim

Postby bbqking95 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:56 am

rms827 wrote:Nicely loaded with accessories also if all in that picture is included. :)

Never heard of that brand, but they gave themselves a nice review in their blog, :mrgreen: If it lives up to the hype, it should be a great BBQ. :cheers:

The same here - I never heard of them before. Saw an advertisement on Facebook and at that moment did not quite look at it, but when I searched google for small charcoal grills then I saw them again and I thought that I will give them a try. 8)
rms827 USER_AVATAR
rms827
Bandolero

Postby rms827 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:48 am

All teasing aside, it LOOKS well enough built to live up their hype. :) Hope it works out great for you.
Rec Tec 680
Weber 22" Premium Kettle Grill in Green

"Nobody Beats Me in the Kitchen" - Casey Ryback (Steven Seagal - Under Siege 2)
Life's Too Short for Bad BBQ.

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”