Good propane grill

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

Bruh44
Pilgrim

Good propane grill

Postby Bruh44 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Hey all, I'm new here. I'm in the market for a new propane grill. I've been reading reviews and haven't found much I'm impressed with yet. I'm looking to stay under $1000.00. Does anyone have a grill the recommend? I would prefer a large grill too.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Good propane grill

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Howdy and Welcome :tup: can't help you on the Gas Grill but I'm sure that someone will come along shortly :salut: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Bruh44 wrote:Hey all, I'm new here. I'm in the market for a new propane grill. I've been reading reviews and haven't found much I'm impressed with yet. I'm looking to stay under $1000.00. Does anyone have a grill the recommend? I would prefer a large grill too.
Hi there,

I don't own a gas grill anymore but I have looked at 2 different mid level to hi level gas grills a few months back at a Home and Hearth show.

I saw 2 companies that drew ALOT of attention to thier gas grills. Other than the Webers, I saw 2 grills that looked incredible build wise and option wise.

Search for ( Blaze ) grills and the other was ( Napoleon ) grills.

Hope this helps

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Huckleberry
Pilgrim

Postby Huckleberry » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Check out www.gasgrillwarehouse.com. They have a Bonfire grill 100% stainless for under $900.00.
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:32 pm

I've had a few gas grills. My recommendation would be a Weber. Everything else I've had rusted apart within a few years. My Weber is 16 years old. Been staying outside summer and winter in snow and rain without cover. Still looking great with no rust.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

Postby spacetrucker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:51 pm

first of all, Welcome to the forum.... do post often and include pictures
now to your question at hand, you get what you pay for, that being said I have been through several char grills in the $300 to $500 dollar range, all rust or burn out, most contained the lava rocks. When we bought our current house, it came with a natural gas outlet on the patio, my Webber genesis is now 11 years old and going strong, the burners or who knows may go wrong tomorrow, but this far still going good cant remember the price, but I can remember the years of good service it have given us, as well as the great rotisserie meats it has provided. I hope this helps you in your search.
Don't count every day, Make every day Count
Good Cue to ya..
Vernon

FEC-100
Webber kettle 22"
Webber genesis
Blackstone pizza oven

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”