My All Stainless Hybrid-Grills.com Pit

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

hybrid-grills.com
Pilgrim

My All Stainless Hybrid-Grills.com Pit

Postby hybrid-grills.com » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:58 pm

Thanks for the invite, Gator! This is a nice forum you guys have here.

Just like a lot of folks, I found myself having to buy a different pit for each type of cooking I was doing in the backyard. I don't competition cook but was always needing a gas grill for quick steaks or whatever after work in the evenings, a charcoal grill for backyard parties and what have you, and a smoker for briskets, leg of lamb, hams, pigs, turkeys and that sort of thing. I was either having to replace parts, replace the whole units or wire brush the rust off and repaint them. That's when I designed Hybrid-Grills.

They are 100% 3/16 " thick 304 grade stainless (except thermometer and wheels). They have thick cast stainless steel burners (with no thin stamped sheet metal venturis) of which we offer a 20 year warranty along with the fire box and oven from rust thru and burn out. Please check them out at http://www.hybrid-grills.com.
The finest stainless steel gas, charcoal and smoker hybrids are at http://www.Hybrid-Grills.com
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:49 pm

Any one of those cookers would look nice at my place, but my wife thinks I have enough gadgets that smoke. :D High-end stuff to be sure. I know my local health department loves stainless steel cause it cleans up so nice. Hey, and welcome aboard!
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
osd USER_AVATAR
OSD
Retired Lawman

Postby OSD » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:13 pm

Nice looking pits :tup:
Jim
chilefarmer USER_AVATAR
ChileFarmer
Forum Star

Postby ChileFarmer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:14 am

hybrid-grills.com :

I want one, really nice, I like the all in one style. I, being a welder (my past life) and knowing the price of material and labor. The price is not all that high. I don't think you would ever need another pit in your life time.
But must talk with my banker. :lol: CF
OK, get over it, you lost. God bless America

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/ChileFarmer" target="_blank
Lots of Sub folders to.

http://curingandsmoking.blogspot.com/" target="_blank
hybrid-grills.com
Pilgrim

Hybrid-Grills.com

Postby hybrid-grills.com » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:42 pm

Thanks guys!

I have a whole lot of design hours put into them. The hardest thing design-wise was getting it enough makeup air so you can't starve the burners while getting it tight enough to hold enough smoke and heat for slow smoking. I didn't want Jethro to starve the burners then walk up and open the hood only to singe the hair off his head. :D

ChileFarmer,

You're right about the expense of the materials. 500 + pounds of 304 grade stainless doesn't come cheap. Of course the labor is far from free as well. Another issue is that not just any sheet metal shop can bend 3/16" 304 stainless sheet metal. You can get a cheaper gas grill at Walmart or Home Depot but, this one you will need to put in your will. Please do go talk to your banker! :) ...Thanks again!

John
The finest stainless steel gas, charcoal and smoker hybrids are at http://www.Hybrid-Grills.com
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:37 pm

Do look like a fine moochine..and know that SS is higher than a cat's back. Best of fortunes on your endeavor.

bigwheel
mel USER_AVATAR
mel
Bandolero

Postby mel » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:57 am

nice looken grill :) nothing easy is worth doing (they say) :lol:
MELs We have you covered
www.mels-bbq-covers.com
made in the USA

1-800-569-3592
sphinxburger
Pilgrim

Re: My All Stainless Hybrid-Grills.com Pit

Postby sphinxburger » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 am

These are some impressive looking machines, John. What do you have to say about Kalamazoo's version of the hybrid grill? It's the most well-known one out there, but I'm not sure it can be called a true hybrid... it looks more like a straight grill than a BBQ. Have you had a chance to try it out?
newbq USER_AVATAR
NewBQ
Outlaw

Re: My All Stainless Hybrid-Grills.com Pit

Postby NewBQ » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Good lookin pits, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”