Any type of high heat grill.
Moderator: TBBQF Deputies
- Posts: 664
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 am
- Location: Pine Bluff Arkansas
same here max if i can help let me know. i shouldnt need to much info i think i remember all those classes. some of the things i have seen from them they are nuts. LOL i cant say much i am right beside them blowing it up also.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:27 am
- Location: Wichita Falls, Tx.
Lol.... I had a Main Line Gas Hose Leak on my Big Easy Gasser.... I havent used it since. But have been meaning to grab up a new hose.......
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Goldthwaite Texas
I stopped using gas grills years ago. I had a rule I always followed: Start the water hose running before lighting the gas grill.
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers