HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

LeeLeedlion
Pilgrim

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit

Postby LeeLeedlion » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:55 am

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: :banghead: :?: OOOOOk guy's and/or gal's ...... What you all think ....The.... IQ120 BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit with Standard Pit Adapter or BBQ Guru PartyQ Digital Controller?????? The BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 Digital Controller cost to much for me right now........ I like the Guru PartyQ Digital Controller because of the use batteries and more mobile. But I also like the IQ120 power and design....But you must use 110 power for it. I stay in Houston Texas and we get Hurricanes here ...That means we lose power... While smoking some meat I would like to be able to use the Controller. Or can I get some kind of battery pack that I can plug the BBQ Guru PartyQ Digital Controller into?????? Please give me you all opinions...... I'm looking to order one in the next couple days.... Thanks for the help in advance AND IT'S GOING ON HERE>>>> Brinkmann Trailmaster Vertical Smoker
Toontroller
Bandolero

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit

Postby Toontroller » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:11 pm

A power inverter would allow you to run the 110 controller from most any 12 volt source around. You could plug it in your vehicle 12 volt outlet or clamp it to a car battery.
bludawg USER_AVATAR
BluDawg
Chuck Wagon

Postby BluDawg » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:58 pm

My pit controller consists of the space between my ears and the appendages below my wrist it runs on Beer no batteries required.
Never met a cow I didn't like with a little salt and pepper.
My Blog: Http://acountryboyeats.blogspot.com
Old Country Over/Under
Webber 22" Performer
ECB
LeeLeedlion
Pilgrim

Postby LeeLeedlion » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Thanks guy's....... lol Chuck Wagon I hear you talking and blowing :angryfire: ....lol

Return to “Pit Accessories, Stokers, Thermometers and Knives”