My search for a Rib Rack

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: My search for a Rib Rack

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed May 10, 2017 8:01 am

Welcome Wojtek and thanks for that input and great idea - - my brain is already humming with ideas that I could use that with. As far as the Grammar goes, don't worry 'bout it, 'cause most of us are very good at decypher'n (figger'n out) some of the typed lingo here, especially mine. :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
Wojtek
Pilgrim

Postby Wojtek » Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 pm

:laughing7: so I am glad you understand my writing :tup:

i forgot to say... you can get them in in he big swedish furniture store. only $5. 8)
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri May 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Amazon has them but they're $12 plus shipping so I'm gonna look around the local kitchen stores and see what they have to offer. https://www.amazon.com/Ikea-VARIERA-701 ... 7EZH9AQ4P3
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Fri May 12, 2017 5:29 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Welcome Wojtek and thanks for that input and great idea - - my brain is already humming with ideas that I could use that with. As far as the Grammar goes, don't worry 'bout it, 'cause most of us are very good at decypher'n (figger'n out) some of the typed lingo here, especially mine. :tup: :salut:

Lol, then you get some kiwi speaking different lingo as well. But I do try to convert for you guys. :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri May 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Best thing to do with Russ when he get's too Southern on ya is just say things like Oh, Really?, Wow ! and gotcha . :P :laughing7:

Return to “Pit Accessories, Stokers, Thermometers and Knives”