Bath Time

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Re: Bath Time

Postby GRailsback » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:44 pm

TX1911 wrote:
GRailsback wrote:
TX1911 wrote:Sure looks good all cleaned up!

Thank you Counselor. Hope you did well down at Ft. Bend County.

:salut: We start moving in on Wednesday!

Oh, well best of luck to you then. For some reason I thought it was this past weekend.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:33 pm

GRailsback wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:
GRailsback wrote:Have to go to Alabama and give them a go first.

:?: Talledega :?: FWIW, my Baton Rouge Buddy and his Family are leaving later this week.

Have a safe trip, Pardnah :tup: :cheers: :salut: :texas:

Yes, we will be leaving Wednesday morning. We have some friends from Grandview TX. that we will meet up with at the JCT of 79 and 20 just west of Schreveport. I pick that 79 up at Carthage and run it up to 20. We will spend the first night in Vicksburg MS. Lots of Civil War history there. There is also a open air bar and grill on top of an old bank building downtown Vickburg that we go to for some cold ones and a meal and usually this time of year a basball game. Then its on into Talladega on Thursday afternoon. We'll leave there Monday morning.

Nolan and Family are also leaving Wednesday Morn.
Drive Safe and ENJOY :wav:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:55 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:
GRailsback wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:
GRailsback wrote:Have to go to Alabama and give them a go first.

:?: Talledega :?: FWIW, my Baton Rouge Buddy and his Family are leaving later this week.

Have a safe trip, Pardnah :tup: :cheers: :salut: :texas:

Yes, we will be leaving Wednesday morning. We have some friends from Grandview TX. that we will meet up with at the JCT of 79 and 20 just west of Schreveport. I pick that 79 up at Carthage and run it up to 20. We will spend the first night in Vicksburg MS. Lots of Civil War history there. There is also a open air bar and grill on top of an old bank building downtown Vickburg that we go to for some cold ones and a meal and usually this time of year a basball game. Then its on into Talladega on Thursday afternoon. We'll leave there Monday morning.

Nolan and Family are also leaving Wednesday Morn.
Drive Safe and ENJOY :wav:

Will do Parts, thank. Got fresh oil in the generator, and just a few other things to do. Guess I will drink Busch Light this trip. Kroger has it on sale 20 for a 30 pack.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:16 am

Doesn't it all come from the same Horse ? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Or at least that's what my Grandfather always told us. :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:24 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Doesn't it all come from the same Horse ? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Or at least that's what my Grandfather always told us. :dont:

Mostly, as long as it’s cold I can drink most any of them.

Return to “General Discussion”