Where is Administration texasbbqforum.com ??

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Where is Administration texasbbqforum.com ??

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:35 pm

I will get this info to Administration and they will probably contact you as soon as possible.
I am a Moderator, is there anything that I can help you will????
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:00 pm

Spammers...
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:46 pm

:tup: :salut: :dont: :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
Georgefek
Pilgrim

Cattle Prices.

Postby Georgefek » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:30 am

With the recent fluctuation in cattle prices, many BBQ enthusiasts may be feeling the impact on their wallets when it comes to purchasing meat for their smokers. How have you been adjusting your recipes or cooking habits to accommodate these changes in prices? Have you considered alternative cuts of meat or different cooking techniques to make your BBQ more budget-friendly without sacrificing flavor? Share your tips and tricks with the community to help fellow pitmasters navigate these challenging times. Let's come together to support each other and continue enjoying our favorite hobby of BBQing, no matter the cost.
my blog post - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NfgluoKFMP_-vrM930VbGC3FflHw-i-y/
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:52 am

Some great points there, Sir - - - BUT, as for me, I haven't changed my BBQ habits any at all - - - - HOWEVER, they might be changing, if things get any worse :whiteflag:

Return to “General Discussion”