Watcha Watchin/Bettin On/Doin This Weekend 4/06 - 4/08

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Watcha Watchin/Bettin On/Doin This Weekend 4/06 - 4/08

Postby SteerCrazy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:53 am

That time of week again. This thread is dedicated to just events, games, snow shoveling :shock: for some. Gun club, fishin, golf, easter egg hunt etc etc.

Nascar Cup fellas are off this week but I believe the Busch series is at Nashville on Saturday. Sooo, what events are you doin, watchin this weekend???

You want to discuss what you're cookin, check that out over at the grillin and chillen thread
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:53 am

Looks like snow here. Spring Time in Rockies :lol:
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
scotty da q USER_AVATAR
Scotty Da Q
Cowboy

Postby Scotty Da Q » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:37 pm

I'm getting my garden hose and hooking it up to the hot water tap. I'm sick of all the white stuff on my lawn. :twisted:
Regards,
Scotty
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:49 pm

Ummm......drinking beer and.............uh............dinner at Mom's Sunday.
If I have time I might smoke a meatloaf Saturday 8)
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:13 pm

Drinking beer and shooters whilst playing compooter. I been threatening to cook a brisket if they ever go on sale around here. Got one of the grand chillins who turning 9 tomorrow so Peepaw and Nana get to host the b-day party. Also got to come up with a BB gun for a present. I done tole em he aint gonna shoot it at my house. That be a fine if one of them rookie city cops happen to catch ya. It aint like the good old days. I been trying to steer him over to a .22 with a silencer but nobody listens to me.

bigwheel
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:25 pm

bigwheel wrote:Drinking beer and shooters whilst playing compooter. I been threatening to cook a brisket if they ever go on sale around here. Got one of the grand chillins who turning 9 tomorrow so Peepaw and Nana get to host the b-day party. Also got to come up with a BB gun for a present. I done tole em he aint gonna shoot it at my house. That be a fine if one of them rookie city cops happen to catch ya. It aint like the good old days. I been trying to steer him over to a .22 with a silencer but nobody listens to me.

bigwheel

Get 'em the 22 8)

Peepaw :shock: :lol:
osd USER_AVATAR
OSD
Retired Lawman

Postby OSD » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:31 pm

First weekend off in a while :roll: I need to catch up with some chores around the house. :( I'm going to try to do some ribs Sunday. :D :D
Jim
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:10 pm

BW, Give him the 22 and give him Rat-Shot for bullets, he will trun out fine. I did. :cow:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Well as usual I been outvoted when the warden has showed up with a Red Ryder BB Gun. Tell ya back when I was young heathern I sent many an exotic species of birds to bird heaven with my Daisey pump..but alas we aint gonna put up with that kinda blood thirsty non sense nowadays. I got him a card board box full of liberal magazines and newpapers. He just shoot that Red Ryder into that I think would be the best policy. Our doves aint even skerred. We love all of God's Creatures. Its a by product of being born again I think. We slightly back slidden raw vegans ya know?

bigwheel
rich777 USER_AVATAR
Rich777
Chuck Wagon

Postby Rich777 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Yet another weekend of WORK :evil: :evil: . But have a nice rack of ribbies and briskie smokin right now. Smellin good!
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:08 pm

Rich777 wrote:Yet another weekend of WORK :evil: :evil: . But have a nice rack of ribbies and briskie smokin right now. Smellin good!

Sounds good Rich :wink:
Pics?
Sorry about the work thing :wink:
rich777 USER_AVATAR
Rich777
Chuck Wagon

Postby Rich777 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:53 pm

Will do, in the smokehouse forum.
Been mowing and weedeatin.
puff USER_AVATAR
Puff
Bandolero

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:22 pm

Rich777 wrote:Will do, in the smokehouse forum.
Been mowing and weedeatin.

You mean grass?
Like the green stuff us Northerners deal with in the summer? :shock:
I wish I was out mowin and weedeatin' :(

Lookin' forward to the pics :wink:
steercrazy USER_AVATAR
SteerCrazy
Retired Lawman

Postby SteerCrazy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:27 pm

bigwheel wrote:Well as usual I been outvoted when the warden has showed up with a Red Ryder BB Gun. Tell ya back when I was young heathern I sent many an exotic species of birds to bird heaven with my Daisey pump..but alas we aint gonna put up with that kinda blood thirsty non sense nowadays. I got him a card board box full of liberal magazines and newpapers. He just shoot that Red Ryder into that I think would be the best policy. Our doves aint even skerred. We love all of God's Creatures. Its a by product of being born again I think. We slightly back slidden raw vegans ya know?

bigwheel

Couldn't beat the pump guns, instead of BB's we had pellets, kills the birds quicker! :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”