There's a difference

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

There's a difference

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:51 pm

One time a Man had a flat tire and when he pulled over, he noticed that he was next to the State Insane Asylum. He also noticed a Young Man inside the fence looking at him and grinning.

He proceeded to change the tire, putting the lug nuts in the hubcap as he removed them. After pulling the flat tire off and getting the Spare on, he accidentally stepped on the hubcap and turned it over, spilling the lug nuts into an open sewer pipe.

As he stood there looking at the empty hubcap and wondering what in the world he was going to do, the Young Man inside the Asylum started talking to him. "Hey Mister", he just ignored him but he continued "Hey Mister" until finally he said "WHAT" ! The you man said, "if you'll take one lug nut from each of your other tires then they will hold your spare time on good enough to get you to town where you can buy some more lug nuts."
The Man was very astonished and said "That was very wise and a perfect solution for my delima. What in the World are you doing in an Insane Asylum?" The Young Man just smile and said "Well, you see, we that are in here are Insane, not stupid" !
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: There's a difference

Postby Rambo » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:43 pm

That’s funny

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”