OUCH

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

OUCH

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:19 pm

My Wife has a Bad Rotator Cuff with pain from her shoulder to her elbow.
The other night she said that there was nothing "Humerus" about it. :shock: :roll: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: OUCH

Postby Rambo » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:36 pm

Sorry to hear that. Getting Older is not any fun but, if we wake up every morning it’s a blessing.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:23 pm

you betcha :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
1moreford USER_AVATAR
1MoreFord
Rustler

Postby 1MoreFord » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:52 am

OldUsedParts wrote:....................
The other night she said that there was nothing "Humerus" about it. :shock: :roll: :laughing7:

I broke mine a few months ago. Nothing funny about that either.
Joe

Falcon MKV Gas Grill w/Grill Grates, OK Joe Longhorn now gone, CharGriller Akorn, Camp Chef 24SG, and Weber 22" OTG
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:57 am

Back several years ago, my Rotator Cuff would get sore after I had stressed it some. I started doing an exercise using small hand weights and doing 10 reps 4 different ways. This increased the strength and ability of the "muscles" around my shoulder and stopped the pain eventually. I stopped the exercises about 5 yrs ago and I also stopped lifting heavy things that stressed my shoulder muscles.

"NOW back the the Joke" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Postby Boots » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:59 pm

not humerous is right, one can never knock the chip off the shoulder from a woman.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:11 pm

Boots wrote:not humerous is right, one can never knock the chip off the shoulder from a woman.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :salut: :texas:
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:44 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Back several years ago, my Rotator Cuff would get sore after I had stressed it some. I started doing an exercise using small hand weights and doing 10 reps 4 different ways. This increased the strength and ability of the "muscles" around my shoulder and stopped the pain eventually. I stopped the exercises about 5 yrs ago and I also stopped lifting heavy things that stressed my shoulder muscles.

"NOW back the the Joke" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

PB, too, except it was from a spill at a time when you couldn't get to see a doctor. He does a routine 3x/week.

Hope Mrs. OUP feels better soon.
Moink!
professor bunky USER_AVATAR
Professor Bunky
Outlaw

Postby Professor Bunky » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:37 pm

Just like SK said, I do shoulder exercises to manage shoulder pain.

Good luck to Mrs OUP.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:20 pm

thanks, Professor, it worked for me and all I as doing was keeping the shoulder muscles tuned so they didn't dump the "loads" onto the Cuff. :tup: :salut:

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”