Hello

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

sugar
Pilgrim

Hello

Postby sugar » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:28 pm

I love to BBQ the old way, like my grandfather did on a ground pit with tin sides...that is the best way as far as I'm concerned.

Also,

If anyone is interested in Texas Hunting discussions... see the Texas Sport Hunter forum

http://com5.runboard.com/btexassporthunter

Thanks

Sugar
hof USER_AVATAR
HOF
Rustler

Postby HOF » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:33 pm

Welcome aboard. I'm shamlesly building post count. Hey, probably like you this is the first time I've been in on the ground floor of a new board. For once, I get to be the guy with a lot of posts. :D
My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.
bigwheel
Outlaw

Postby bigwheel » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Welcome Sugar. Your cooking style sounds like my kinda deal. Aint much on hunting since I seen the Bambi movie and cant hardly stand to eat hawgs or squish spiders since Charlotte's Web. I used to be purty bloodthirsty back in the old days. Nowadays I just try to stay prepared to hammer down on homo sapiens and mean dawgs who might deserve being removed from the gene pool under legal and ethical parameters of course.

bigwheel
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:00 pm

Welcome Sugar, post often and I'd like to see a picture of your pit in action. :D
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
big mike USER_AVATAR
Big Mike
Cowboy

Postby Big Mike » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:47 pm

Hey ther Sugar, welcome.
Mike

Eagle River BBQ
dallas USER_AVATAR
Dallas
Rustler

Postby Dallas » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:01 pm

Hey Sugar, ah Honey, Honey! Sorry couldn't resist I was a huge Archies fan in the 60's! :oops:

Welcome!, glad to have you!
Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”