Old Member Returning With a New User Name

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

Nat
Pilgrim

Old Member Returning With a New User Name

Postby Nat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:10 pm

I was a member of this Forum for 4-5 years and have been offline for about 3 years. (Long enough to forget my previous password and User Name!) I use a Gator Pit ordered from Rick(?) in Houston over ten years ago and have put enough Ribs and Pork But through it to feed half of Maryland. I've been asked to enter a friendly family Chili competition this October--which I intend to win. "Friendly" and "competition" don't go together. Chili cooking is new to me, so I'm here to learn as much as I can and practice as much as I have time for before the big day in October.
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Old Member Returning With a New User Name

Postby Rambo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:22 pm

Welcome back. There is a Chili forum with lots of great recipes
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:31 pm

Howdy and Welcome Back :salut: :texas: - - - if you are interested in a good Chili, I would highly recommend Suckle Buster's Competition Chili Mix. It comes with a great Recipe that my Family absolutely Loves. :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
GTR
Bandolero

Postby GTR » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Welcome for Health Texas! :texas:
"The days I keep my expectations low and my gratitude high, I have really good days."
Ray Wylie Hubbard
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:42 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Howdy and Welcome Back :salut: :texas: - - - if you are interested in a good Chili, I would highly recommend Suckle Buster's Competition Chili Mix. It comes with a great Recipe that my Family absolutely Loves. :tup:

I second that. You can access their website by clicking on the Logo at the top of the page
Nat
Pilgrim

Postby Nat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Thanks for pointing out the SuckleBuster site. Looks like they have some great products. I'm trying to find out what their shipping costs are. I'm very interested in the seasoning, but I'm not too interested in kits since I live in Maryland. I'll spend more time looking there and elsewhere for a good place to start and then dive in. I need a recipe to use their Texas Chili mix with.

Thanks again.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:32 pm

Nat wrote: I need a recipe to use their Texas Chili mix with.
Thanks again.

There is a Recipe on the back of Competition Chili Mix and also Texas Chili Mix.
:chef: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:25 am

Welcome back, from Cypress TX. I to am a big fan of the completion chili kit from suckle busters. It’s very good.

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”