Vernon's BBQ and Beer Garden

Rate the joints and share your experiences, pictures encouraged

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Vernon's BBQ and Beer Garden

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:11 pm

We have been eating and loving the food here. Everything from Wings, Sammies, BBQ and Fried Snacks is on their Menu and we highly recommend this Place. It is our "Go To" now :tup: :wav: :salut: :cheers: :chef: :texas:

https://www.vernonskuntrybbq.com/
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

Re: Vernon's BBQ and Beer Garden

Postby spacetrucker » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:07 pm

looks like a good place to go to sometime, never know where that motorcycle might take me....
Don't count every day, Make every day Count
Good Cue to ya..
Vernon

FEC-100
Webber kettle 22"
Webber genesis
Blackstone pizza oven
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:28 pm

I highly recommend their "Beer Wings", even tho they bread them they are Larapin and the breading is Awesome as well - - - if you ever know ahead of time please let me know and me and the Missus will meet you there :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:48 pm

I traveled many miles on Fraiser street in my life; probably not coming back at this date
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:42 am

Rambo wrote:I traveled many miles on Fraiser (Old Hwy 75) street in my life; probably not coming back at this date

Vernon's is on W. Davis/Hwy 105 W. pretty much out of Town so to speak. There are 2 Vernon's in that area and the other one is called, Vernon's Kuntry Katfish, and just about 3/4 mi further west of Vernon's BBQ but on the South side of Hwy 105 W. The last time we ate at Kuntry Katfish, we did not like it, however, it used to be a favorite place to eat back in the days ?????
:whiteflag:

Return to “BBQ Joints - Reviews & Discussion”