Hatch's Young Gun Chiles in a Bottle

Anything added to the meat to make it mo better.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

hj USER_AVATAR
Hj
Bandolero

Hatch's Young Gun Chiles in a Bottle

Postby Hj » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:09 pm

Hi everyone

I don't post much anymore, and I do try to make life simpler as these years creep by.
Love green chiles smoked and a good red chili sauce. Smoking takes along time and cleaning. POINT IS~ came across this product I want to share with you all, when you all in a hurry or don't have time to smoke or make

CALLED Hatch Valley Green Chile and Hatch VALLEY Red Chile . BOTH COME IN MILD TO REALLY HOT  I using mild these days. Great in eggs stuffing in sauces and more .
The RED CHILE sauce~ I added  right to the whole  bottle  - cumin powder, a little  Mexican oregano, Ancho pepper, onion and garlic granular...makes great enchilada sauce, chip dip hot or cold, mix in soups or use as a rub, marinade... easier then all the extra work of roasting, boiling ñ etc.  Using a whole bottle - I would use about 1 to 1½  tsps. of each seasonings mentioned ñ more once it sets if needed..EXCEPT for the Mexican oregano ñ that is very light. SHAKE the bottle ñ LET all those flavors blend in ñ come to their full potential, in the refrigerator. Shake each use.  I would write down excat amounts once you get your favorite taste or use as it is..  SO GOOD and easy.  Enjoy.  Pour over those ribs, fijatas, or use as a base for what ever I've mixed it with ~ red sauce with mayo on sandwiches, potatoes, in cream cheese or salads.. everything. THOSE GREEN chiles are good and last in refrigerator long. They are $8.95 a bottle...worth every penny ñ time saved! YOU know, I'm not good at pictures but I will try or get help with this product. Front ñ back pictures hopefully helps all that might be interested.
Attachments
20210408_104958.jpg
20210408_103044.jpg
20210408_104727.jpg
A mistake is sometimes a great creation
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Hatch's Young Gun Chiles in a Bottle

Postby Rambo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:24 am

Thanks HJ, I’m going to pick some of that up. Post more often :tup:
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Postby Boots » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:06 pm

I have seen the green and it is good stuff but I had not known that they made it in red as well. Thanks so much for posting this, I am a huge fan of the Hatch chili as my wife is from El Paso and we have been flat enchilada addicts for like 30 years. Used to eat at the old Griggs in El Paso all the time, and still hit El Pinto in Rio Rancho every time we go through Albuquerque.

I say this without joking, the red chili will prolong your life as studies have shown that capsaicin is very good for the circulatory system. Not to mention very good for the grunt and grin system.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:22 pm

$9 for that size bottle is a pretty good deal I’d say. Where did you get them?

I like to do breakfast burritos and smother them in the green Chile sauce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hj USER_AVATAR
Hj
Bandolero

Postby Hj » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Yes, very good for the health. I will try to post some more.
The web site, looks like they were selling it for more 3/$58.00 same size bottle. Here in Az $8.95 at Fry's store. . I might of read web site wrong. Red sauce is addicting. The mild has a tiny bite and just gets hotter to fire hot. Like to mix it in almost everything or as a chip dip hot or cold. Just be creative with it and hopefully we can find it cheaper cause ..... a bottle doesn't last long around here? :lol:

I love to mix in a bowl of Roasted green chilies or the Young's Gun bottled green chile with crushed Tostitos Cantina crushed corn chips - with cheddar ñ mozzarella cheese ñ stuff pork, turkey or chicken close with toothpicks really tight ñ do you thing - grill -smoke - bake or air fry .... also make extra mix to to place on top the last 5 imutes or place it on the side!
Really great with moose - elk and any wild meat.

I used the same mixture with meatballs Mexican style ñ add those seasonings I like with Hispanic food, or use the mixture of just crushed chips ñ different cheeses or just use Romano grated cheese without the chiles for regular meatballs with Italian seasoning - basil or parsley or both - oregano - garlic granular - crushed chips ñ pepper. Won't need much salt if any!

Had Biscon hamburgers mixed with little gr pork or gr poultry salt pepper touch garlic granular ñ fried bacon - thin sliced red onion - pickles - sliced thin tomatoes - pepper jack cheese ñ lettuce on a toasted bun. Oh golly, so moist juicy ñ delicious add one fried onion ring to that
hj USER_AVATAR
Hj
Bandolero

Postby Hj » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:55 pm

Booner75. Go to their web site and they show what states the product are sold in or can order from their web site.
Go on line and ask where, in your city / state they sell or ask your favorite grocery store to purchase it.
Hope this helps! All enjoy this product. Helene/Hj
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Gotcha! TY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Rubs, Spices, Sauces, Mops and Marinades”