Long Time No Smoke

All BBQ smoked Low-N-Slow OR Hot-N-Fast goes here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

jwh USER_AVATAR
jwh
Cowboy

Re: Long Time No Smoke

Postby jwh » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Castrorudy06 wrote:Wow that brisket looks amazing fantastic job. And those loins whhooowweeee those look great!!!. Keep it up man sorry to hear your city life isn't allowing you to smoke meats as much hopefully it gets better.

Thank you! It's been another year, but the good news now is I'm out of the city, and I picked up a weber kettle, with which I can resume a semi-smokin' game. I have a pork butt on there right now!
Josh
jwh USER_AVATAR
jwh
Cowboy

Re: Long Time No Smoke

Postby jwh » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:50 pm

Timothy_W wrote:In my opinion, this piece of meat is in the mouth. You have a great big grill. I have a smaller one, I myself dream of a big one. How long have you simmered this meat and at what temperature? It's just that meat comes out of different quality if it is baked for different times at different temperatures. Sometimes in my grill I make the temperature regime like in a sousvid, the meat languishes very slowly and turns out pink and juicy.

Howdy, Timothy. Sorry for the very late response. I don't remember much about the cook, but it got cold that evenin', so that may have had somethin' to do with it.
Josh

Return to “Smokehouse - BBQ Discussion”