Arm Shoulder Picnic

All BBQ smoked Low-N-Slow OR Hot-N-Fast goes here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

tx sandman USER_AVATAR
TX Sandman
Outlaw

Postby TX Sandman » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:26 pm

OSD wrote:Desi-TX-Dats, very nice job :bow: :bow: :bow:
I think everyone is getting ready for the big ThrowDown coming up :scratch: :lol: :lol:

Heck yeah! Since I *have* to enter I've gotta make at least a respectable showing. :wink:

I think I need a new camera for the ThrowDown, though. With the quality of pics I've seen the last few days, my little PDA doesn't stand a chance, never mind my cooking. :wink: :D
Rob - TX Sandman
Midnight Blue Smokers BBQ Team

"...grilling is fun and tasty, but it isn't brain surgery and the patient won't die if you mess up."
Steven Raichlen
datsbbq USER_AVATAR
DATsBBQ
Deputy

Postby DATsBBQ » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:35 pm

TX Sandman wrote:
OSD wrote:Desi-TX-Dats, very nice job :bow: :bow: :bow:
I think everyone is getting ready for the big ThrowDown coming up :scratch: :lol: :lol:

Heck yeah! Since I *have* to enter I've gotta make at least a respectable showing. :wink:

I think I need a new camera for the ThrowDown, though. With the quality of pics I've seen the last few days, my little PDA doesn't stand a chance, never mind my cooking. :wink: :D

No, just PhotoShop Pro :lol:
Deputy Dave

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."-Bruce Lee
osd USER_AVATAR
OSD
Retired Lawman

Postby OSD » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:41 pm

So, that's the secret to great photos :idea: No, wait, it would take me too long to work that program. :oops: Guess I'll have to settle for poor pics :(
Jim

Return to “Smokehouse - BBQ Discussion”