Needa Fajita

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Needa Fajita

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:56 pm

My Son and did some Game Ranch hunting out of Brackettville that was operated by a fellow from Del Rio but I can't remember his name, at the moment. He had a young son that was helping him then but I'm thinking that the Son is on his own now and operated some even in Mexico???
?Mike maybe? - he played a pretty good honky tonk piano too. :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:03 pm

I spent a day and night there. We were looking for a Deer Lease, that didn’t work out but I had a great night with a Local from the Bar at the Hotel
k.a.m. USER_AVATAR
k.a.m.
Chuck Wagon

Postby k.a.m. » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:45 pm

spacetrucker wrote:
k.a.m. wrote:
spacetrucker wrote:LOL on the hugs!!!
We hunted next to the set around early to mid 80's. I had my deer processed in town by a place called Chui's I believe. Best pan deer sausage in Texas. The place we leased all I remember was a guy named Tony.
Spofford we leased from the Quigley's and Mr. Nance ran the cattle. We left Spofford years ago.

Chuy Munoz, had two adopted sons, one owns a store today as of last contact(I went to school with both, Robert & Joe).
Tony Frerich the Frerichs has multiple relatives, one of which owned the "crazy chicken" others were in the ranching business.
Don, Nance worked for the railroad and moonlighted in the ranching world, had a son named Donnie at last contact works for Texas parks & wildlife as a park peace officer...
Next to the movie set would have been the Slubar ranch Richard is passed and retired from Department of Public Safety... son's name is Dustin, trooper for DPS last contact was Rosenburg Texas.
Right on the north side of town was a Motorola Radio shop, and that would have been yours truly. back when... we sold out in 92 and moved on to greener pastures.. :D
Kinney county had lots of deep roots for me, the wife still can't believe I moved her there back then, but now I am retired, and she gets to pick where we live..(and she will never forget the hole in the wall place I came from :laughing7: :laughing7: )

What a small world we live in. Who knows we may have crossed paths one day. One thing about me was I never wore camo or even stood out as a hunter. I wanted to be able to go into any store and shop looking like I belonged there.
Always remember slow and steady wins the race.

My Hybrid cooker.
Competition trailer #2.
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:30 am

OldUsedParts wrote:"Es Muy Bueno, Tobycito" - - - - :tup: :wav: :chef: :salut: :texas:

Si! I would go for those.
Moink!
smoking piney USER_AVATAR
Smoking Piney
Outlaw

Postby Smoking Piney » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:02 pm

Doesn't get any better, Tex! :D

Gorgeous! :salut: :cheers:
John - Hopelessly addicted to smoking and grilling. :D

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”