Pulled Pork ?Recipe?

Ribs, butts, chops, any pork recipes.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Pulled Pork ?Recipe?

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue May 17, 2022 1:50 pm

Took the frozen leftovers of some Pulled Pork that my neighbor's wife had bought down last month for Lunch today.
Definitely wanted to fix some Enchiladas and got "sneaky" with some Pineapple Salsa and Monterey Jack on some Guerreo Corn Torts.
Turned out great and also brought back some good memories of Chili Farmer.
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Pulled Pork ?Recipe?

Postby Rambo » Tue May 17, 2022 3:04 pm

:salut:
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Tue May 17, 2022 3:12 pm

Just a side note; no hijack intended; I inject my pork butts the night before smoking with lightly salted Pineapple Juice; we like them. I drop the meat into one of those giant ziplock bags and put back in fridge
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue May 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Rambo wrote:Just a side note; no hijack intended; I inject my pork butts the night before smoking with lightly salted Pineapple Juice; we like them. I drop the meat into one of those giant ziplock bags and put back in fridge

I'm thinking about doing that to some "thick cut" Pork Chops the next time I stuff them :scratch: :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Tue May 17, 2022 5:41 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:
Rambo wrote:Just a side note; no hijack intended; I inject my pork butts the night before smoking with lightly salted Pineapple Juice; we like them. I drop the meat into one of those giant ziplock bags and put back in fridge

I'm thinking about doing that to some "thick cut" Pork Chops the next time I stuff them :scratch: :dont:

I’ve never stuffed a pork chop so I’m no help
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue May 17, 2022 6:42 pm

I got it from Chef Paul Prudhome several years ago from his TV Show. :chef: :cheers:

Return to “Pork Recipes”