Garlic Parm Butter French Fries and Veggies

Salads, slaws, veggies, chili, soup, anything you serve with a meal.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

hj USER_AVATAR
Hj
Bandolero

Garlic Parm Butter French Fries and Veggies

Postby Hj » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:46 am

OH MY golly All you need to try garlic-parmesan ñ butter on French fries or Veggies
THE FRENCH FRIES are addictive. My male friend and I went to Hurricane bar and grill ñ they had these. I LOOKED on line for recipe ñ closest to taste was "part" of Pioneer woman The garlic PARM but the easiest cooking was on another site

Garlic Parm Butter~
1) 5 oz. piece parmesan cheese "with rind"
1 stick salted butter
9 garlic cloves  peeled
salt ñ pepper to taste when ready to eat if U want
For garlic parmesan butter~

CUT the RIND off the parmesan -save the cheese to grate for topping. Use a small pot at medium low heat - mix together butter -  garlic cloves ñ parmesan RIND SKIN SIDE down -letting butter melt - turn heat to low ñ let it steep - stir often  so it doesn't stick - til garlic is soft ñ lightly browned - about 30 minutes. Strain the butter through a mesh strainer - return butter to the pot - keep warm.

Reserve garlic for the aïoli - discard the parmesan rind. Hurricane doesn't serve the aïoli but over broccoli it is delicious. THE F.F. are addictive.
A mistake is sometimes a great creation
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Garlic Parm Butter French Fries and Veggies

Postby Rambo » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:06 am

Cool; glad to see you posting hj
hj USER_AVATAR
Hj
Bandolero

Re: Garlic Parm Butter French Fries and Veggies

Postby Hj » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:54 pm

THXS Rambo.. I will try to post more. I have my own own recipe for green chile burgers if anyone interested. Always have some made up in the freezer for those lazy days or when company comes.

GREAT cooks ñ BBQ'ERS on here who share their ideas ñ etc. WE all need to help each other with ideas - new ways of cooking ñ savings - for the prices of food -increasing ñ diesel (gasoline) - going up to the store with the constant new covid variants coming out almost weekly it seems.

A few of us can grow our own food ñ raise our own meat ñ poultry ñ MANY CAN'T. Still prices of everything on the rise! Let alone someone with road rage ñ shootings. SAD world we live in these days. Apologize ON the ramblings on today's living in the world. SO.... CONTINUED below on Garlic Parm ways.

I do these garlic PARM F Fries or veggies in the air fryer - by using any favorite frozen fries. THESE days I take the easy route in cooking as long as it taste good.
Air fry crispy or texture of F F. as U like ñ have hot sauce to pour over as much or as little as U like. VEGGIES steamed or air fry ñ use sauce.
With Veggies a touch of lemon juice is good ñ touch of cayenne pepper.
A mistake is sometimes a great creation

Return to “Sides and Such”