SuckleBusters Taco Seasoning

Texas Style BBQ Seasonings, Sauces and Such.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:01 am

I placed an order last week and saw the Taco Seasoning and added it to my order. We made some tacos last night with ground meat and they were delicious. I highly recommend it
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Re: SuckleBusters Taco Seasoning

Postby Norway Joe » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:17 am

Agreed. We have used it too and loved it. Much better than the brands we get here.

That reminds me of ordering more.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Postby Gator » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:18 am

Rambo wrote:I placed an order last week and saw the Taco Seasoning and added it to my order. We made some tacos last night with ground meat and they were delicious. I highly recommend it

Thank you sir! We hit that one hard with the Tex-Mex flavors... :laughing7: :cheers:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
tex_toby USER_AVATAR
tex_toby
Deputy

Postby tex_toby » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:13 pm

Good and spicy! :cheers:
20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
Custom Mobile Stick Burner
Summerset TRL 32" Built-In Grill
Weber Q2200
48" Custom Firepit
Bertello Pizza Oven

I can't always please everybody. I'm not bacon.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:40 pm

Didn’t know about that one. I need to do some inventory and put an order together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:58 pm

bsooner75 wrote:Didn’t know about that one. I need to do some inventory and put an order together

There's actually quite a bit of new stuff. I ordered my first BBQ sauce and Toby told me it was drinkable; I'm going to try that Saturday. I also ordered some Lemon pepper garlic that I'll refer to as LPG. We've got a great outlet for shrimp and saltwater fish now and can't wait to try it also. Got some Chili Mix; I'm anxious to try it but it's gonna have to be really good to top my wife's recipe. Mild pan sausage mix I'm anxious to try; for those of you without a grinder you can probably find ground pork at the store or grab a boston butt and ask the butcher to grind it up for'ya. take it home and mix the sausage seasoning with the ground pork until you reach the taste YOU want.

oh well, I'll take my Salesman's hat off, I'm not on the payroll.
phillymike
Cowboy

Postby phillymike » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:40 pm

Rambo wrote:
bsooner75 wrote:Didn’t know about that one. I need to do some inventory and put an order together

There's actually quite a bit of new stuff. I ordered my first BBQ sauce and Toby told me it was drinkable; I'm going to try that Saturday. I also ordered some Lemon pepper garlic that I'll refer to as LPG. We've got a great outlet for shrimp and saltwater fish now and can't wait to try it also. Got some Chili Mix; I'm anxious to try it but it's gonna have to be really good to top my wife's recipe. Mild pan sausage mix I'm anxious to try; for those of you without a grinder you can probably find ground pork at the store or grab a boston butt and ask the butcher to grind it up for'ya. take it home and mix the sausage seasoning with the ground pork until you reach the taste YOU want.

oh well, I'll take my Salesman's hat off, I'm not on the payroll.

You’ll really like the lpg! Great on fish and shrimp. If anyone likes it really Spicy BAMM is for you. I put that .... on everything. 407 is becoming one of my favorites on chicken, I like ..wait, all of them! All we need now is a spicier sauce. I know they have a so called spicy one that may be fine for some but I like mine a wee bit hotter. Something like Capital city mambo sauce “sweet hot”. Hint Gator!
If you sell it I’ll buy it!

Return to “SuckleBusters - The Forum Sponsor”