1st attempt and not the last! OUP inspired!

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bobcat1 USER_AVATAR
bobcat1
Outlaw

1st attempt and not the last! OUP inspired!

Postby bobcat1 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:03 pm

Our 2 pepper plants are really producing right now. So the better half tried the Sure Gel method and made us 3 pints of Jalapeno Jelly. Son of a gun it's awesome! Thanks OUP!

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: 1st attempt and not the last! OUP inspired!

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:08 pm

Nothing like Texas Tweeking - - - I'll tell ya what, Pawpaw, those look great - - - - the next time you are in the mood for Nachos just put some Cheese and some Jelly on the Chip and Nuke until cheese melts. I think You'll like it :tup: :wav: :chef: :cheers: :salut: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bobcat1 USER_AVATAR
bobcat1
Outlaw

Postby bobcat1 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:30 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Nothing like Texas Tweeking - - - I'll tell ya what, Pawpaw, those look great - - - - the next time you are in the mood for Nachos just put some Cheese and some Jelly on the Chip and Nuke until cheese melts. I think You'll like it :tup: :wav: :chef: :cheers: :salut: :texas:
Wife is already talking about putting it on cream cheese and using club crackers for snacks on the Holidays.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:46 am

bobcat1 wrote:Wife is already talking about putting it on cream cheese and using club crackers for snacks on the Holidays.

WIN :wav: WIN :wav: WIN :wav:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bobcat1 USER_AVATAR
bobcat1
Outlaw

Postby bobcat1 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:21 am

I tried out the jelly for real this morning.

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:35 am

:tup: :wav: :cheers: :salut: :texas:

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”