The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Any food other than BBQ or Grilled.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

User avatar
OldUsedParts
Deputy
Posts: 18931
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Contact:

The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:08 pm

But it was quickly changed to "Ripper" the minute it hit today's Menu.
Been a while and I've never eaten two before - - - - now I need a nap. :whiteflag:

"notice the Venison Word"
those links are Yummy Yummy
IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
User avatar
Rambo
Deputy
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm
Location: Lufkin, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby Rambo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:32 pm

You’re gonna die, keep drinking that N/A beer :laughing7:
User avatar
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 4618
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Eastern seaboard
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Hand one over and no one gets hurt....

We need to try these in the air fryer.
Moink!
User avatar
OldUsedParts
Deputy
Posts: 18931
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:17 pm

Good Thought, especially if you buy pre-cooked Links then all you'd have to do is cook the Bacon. :tup: :chef: :cheers: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
User avatar
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker
Posts: 8281
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:49 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
OldUsedParts
Deputy
Posts: 18931
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:15 pm

Sooner, you do remember that you were the one that really "Introduced" The Ripper to me don't you ??
I remember it well - - - - Wooden Visions was giving us the real skinny about Coneys and his Hot Dog Stand at the College and you said "I really like a Ripper" - - - - then I made the calorie mistake and asked "WHAT'S A RIPPER" - - - Dawg House has never been the Same Since :chef: :cheers: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
User avatar
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker
Posts: 8281
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:32 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Sooner, you do remember that you were the one that really "Introduced" The Ripper to me don't you ??
I remember it well - - - - Wooden Visions was giving us the real skinny about Coneys and his Hot Dog Stand at the College and you said "I really like a Ripper" - - - - then I made the calorie mistake and asked "WHAT'S A RIPPER" - - - Dawg House has never been the Same Since :chef: :cheers: :salut:

So you’re blaming me now????

We grilled some dogs tonight. Between your rippers and Rambo mentioning the wolf brand......didn’t have any bacon or chili but they did the trick


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Rambo
Deputy
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm
Location: Lufkin, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was

Postby Rambo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:17 pm

bsooner75 wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:Sooner, you do remember that you were the one that really "Introduced" The Ripper to me don't you ??
I remember it well - - - - Wooden Visions was giving us the real skinny about Coneys and his Hot Dog Stand at the College and you said "I really like a Ripper" - - - - then I made the calorie mistake and asked "WHAT'S A RIPPER" - - - Dawg House has never been the Same Since :chef: :cheers: :salut:

So you’re blaming me now????

We grilled some dogs tonight. Between your rippers and Rambo mentioning the wolf brand......didn’t have any bacon or chili but they did the trick


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh darn, it was healthy
User avatar
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker
Posts: 8281
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX
Contact:

Re: The Code Word was "Chili Dawg"

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:20 pm

Rambo wrote:
bsooner75 wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:Sooner, you do remember that you were the one that really "Introduced" The Ripper to me don't you ??
I remember it well - - - - Wooden Visions was giving us the real skinny about Coneys and his Hot Dog Stand at the College and you said "I really like a Ripper" - - - - then I made the calorie mistake and asked "WHAT'S A RIPPER" - - - Dawg House has never been the Same Since :chef: :cheers: :salut:

So you’re blaming me now????

We grilled some dogs tonight. Between your rippers and Rambo mentioning the wolf brand......didn’t have any bacon or chili but they did the trick


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh darn, it was healthy

Drank multiple high alcohol content beers with it too…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Outpost - Cooking any grub other than BBQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests